FedEx Investor Relations FDX

TUT

One doesn't have to be an employee at either company to see what's happened with them.

Oh that is something he uses on me (an outsider) as if Fedex is some oddball company with truly unique issues as if news outlets or American people even care a hoot about their labor situation... because they have their own. It's a worlds choir!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh that is something he uses on me (an outsider) as if Fedex is some oddball company with truly unique issues as if news outlets or American people even care a hoot about their labor situation... because they have their own. It's a worlds choir!

FedEx repeatedly represents itself as a unique company that treats employees in an outstanding fashion. Your "one world" crap is just that...crap.

bbsam

Staff member
Crap is the sum total of all your organizing attempts. TUT happens to be right and until workers can join hands across different companies and fields, workers will continue to be crapped on by their respective companies. Nobody is saying it's right, just that it is prevalent in American capitalism.

vantexan

Crap is the sum total of all your organizing attempts. TUT happens to be right and until workers can join hands across different companies and fields, workers will continue to be crapped on by their respective companies. Nobody is saying it's right, just that it is prevalent in American capitalism.

​Which you participate in fully.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You aren't really disagreeing with any of it, which means you tacitly agree. It benefits you, so it's all OK, and you are one of the crappers ...not a crapee.

bbsam

Staff member
You aren't really disagreeing with any of it, which means you tacitly agree. It benefits you, so it's all OK, and you are one of the crappers ...not a crapee.
not only do I agree, I have been agreeing for years and watching, waiting for something to change. It hasn't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
not only do I agree, I have been agreeing for years and watching, waiting for something to change. It hasn't.

I don't foresee any major changes. Mr. Obama is afraid to challenge Corporate America because crap jobs are still better than no jobs, and nothing will happen with a GOP House that benefits labor.

vantexan

defensive end? With the health issues you have complained about? Hard to believe.

​Nope, everyone guesses my weight at 220-230. I'm proportional because I've spent most of the last 5 years unloading containers. But we digress. You always talk about caring for the working man's plight but you won't stick your neck out and pay your own employees much better. It's always different when it's other people's money, eh?

vantexan

Weird, I always imagined you as a scrawny little angry white guy. This is a good lesson in perceptions for me. Sorry I thought that.:happy-very:

6'2", 285. Zoomed up to 350 when I quit in '97, spending my days delivering travel trailers, eating junk food all day while driving. Now that was fat!

bbsam

Staff member
​Nope, everyone guesses my weight at 220-230. I'm proportional because I've spent most of the last 5 years unloading containers. But we digress. You always talk about caring for the working man's plight but you won't stick your neck out and pay your own employees much better. It's always different when it's other people's money, eh?
I won't stick my neck out and couriers won't organize. And Fred reaps the reward, absolutely. I guess we all sleep in the bed we want to sleep in.