fedex package handler rehirable after no call no show?

SavagePickle

Hello, looking for some insight. Last December of 2016 I worked at fedex ground as a package handler for only a week until I had a personal situation at home and had to leave immediately...and of course made the stupid decision to not inform anyone. Anyway, its May 2017 now and have applied on the website at a different FedEx Ground Hub and input my last 4 of my social and the location that I quit from. Someone did call me and left a message to schedule the next interview. Does that mean Im still rehirable? Or do the people who call to schedule interviews not know the rehire status of candidates? thanks for any input

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello, looking for some insight. Last December of 2016 I worked at fedex ground as a package handler for only a week until I had a personal situation at home and had to leave immediately...and of course made the stupid decision to not inform anyone. Anyway, its May 2017 now and have applied on the website at a different FedEx Ground Hub and input my last 4 of my social and the location that I quit from. Someone did call me and left a message to schedule the next interview. Does that mean Im still rehirable? Or do the people who call to schedule interviews not know the rehire status of candidates? thanks for any input

You are on the list. They will schedule you to come in for an interview just so they can tell you to go to hell to your face

If you were termed out of the system they wouldn't have called you. Or they don't know you were termed at the other station lol. Good luck explaining that one.

SavagePickle

If you were termed out of the system they wouldn't have called you. Or they don't know you were termed at the other station lol. Good luck explaining that one.
lol, well I straight up told the lady who called me that I was termed for no call no show and to verify my rehire status before scheduling an interview and she was like " eligible for rehire 1 year from termination"

BootsOnTarmac

Lots of other jobs out there for what FedEx pays a Handler and most likely easier. Good luck on your future employment. Stop back if you get a job at FedEx in a year or so.

MemphisHubFedExer

Unless you're in bed with your manager, you'll go on the list. Like the guys before said, they call you in and tell you'll to Absolutely, Positively go :censored2: yourself. Yep, you done messed up AA Ron.

Vivi2021

I was working has a part time handler for FedEx in Florida while I was looking for full time I clearly tell me boss I’m not coming to work on the next couple weeks now I move to Indy I went and apply with FedEx again.I received a call two days before my orientation saying that it’s canceled I ask why the guys ask me if work for FedEx before I say yes it’s seems like they place on not rehired list and I really need the job I just move to the state plus I have a mortgage payment to make every month.please guys am I going to get removed from dont not rehired or I have to move on ?

SmithBarney

I was working has a part time handler for FedEx in Florida while I was looking for full time I clearly tell me boss I’m not coming to work on the next couple weeks now I move to Indy I went and apply with FedEx again.I received a call two days before my orientation saying that it’s canceled I ask why the guys ask me if work for FedEx before I say yes it’s seems like they place on not rehired list and I really need the job I just move to the state plus I have a mortgage payment to make every month.please guys am I going to get removed from dont not rehired or I have to move on ?
You walked away from a job with no formal resignation and you expect the same company to hire you again? I'd say move on.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You should have thought of that before you told your boss you weren’t coming to work the next few weeks and then moved out of state. Move on. They won’t rehire you.