fedex package handler rehirable after no call no show?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was working has a part time handler for FedEx in Florida while I was looking for full time I clearly tell me boss I’m not coming to work on the next couple weeks now I move to Indy I went and apply with FedEx again.I received a call two days before my orientation saying that it’s canceled I ask why the guys ask me if work for FedEx before I say yes it’s seems like they place on not rehired list and I really need the job I just move to the state plus I have a mortgage payment to make every month.please guys am I going to get removed from dont not rehired or I have to move on ?

youre toast pal try McDonald’s

oldngray

nowhere special
The AP's report covered DeSantis urging COVID-positive Florida residents to take a monoclonal antibody treatment created by Regeneron, in which a company of a major DeSantis donor has invested millions in.

However, in the story, the AP also noted that the drug had been shown to be highly effective and was also touted by the Biden administration. DeSantis donor's hedge fund, Citadel, also was reported in the AP story to have had a smaller share in Regeneron than BlackRock, which has donated more to Democrats.

The article also includes that Citadel's Regeneron investment is only "a tiny fraction of its overall $39 billion in investments."

Working4the1%

You mean a guy who invests in a drug donates money to a person who likes that drug? WHODA THUNKIT???? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?
DeSantis is for no masks in school. Kids are heading to hospital because of his stand. It will prove costly for him in next election

Working4the1%

The AP's report covered DeSantis urging COVID-positive Florida residents to take a monoclonal antibody treatment created by Regeneron, in which a company of a major DeSantis donor has invested millions in.

However, in the story, the AP also noted that the drug had been shown to be highly effective and was also touted by the Biden administration. DeSantis donor's hedge fund, Citadel, also was reported in the AP story to have had a smaller share in Regeneron than BlackRock, which has donated more to Democrats.

The article also includes that Citadel's Regeneron investment is only "a tiny fraction of its overall $39 billion in investments."
DeSantis is a train wreck. People are noticing it now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DeSantis is a train wreck. People are noticing it now.
Yeah, all the people moving here in droves from NY, NJ, IL and CA are really noticing how DeSantis has made it so the people of Florida are free to live their lives without excessive government mandates that the sheep are following in other states. DeSantis 2024!!