Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

AB831

The fact that the left advocates for sexualization of minors and abortion by the millions while importing millions of illegals to the carbon polluting consumer class sickens me, but atleast I have a reason to be on BrownCafe.
You are just a worthless troll
You seem like a happy person and full of the fruits of the Spirit

Brownsocks

Just a dog
You seem like a happy person and full of the fruits of the Spirit
I'm not religious, so save your bigoted religious attacks for someone who is. Common sense tells me books with blowjobs don't belong in school libraries, and aborting a fetus with individual DNA is murder.
What makes me happy is when I click on a topic and dont see you spouting leftist garbage.

AB831

I'm not religious, so save your bigoted religious attacks for someone who is. Common sense tells me books with blowjobs don't belong in school libraries, and aborting a fetus with individual DNA is murder.
What makes me happy is when I click on a topic and dont see you spouting leftist garbage.
Not spouting anything. Just refuting lies spewed by your kind. Something tells me libraries play no role in your life, so not sure what you’re crying about

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like the squeaky voiced fake tough guy in Florida who is battling Disney because they hurt his feelings when they spoke out against his bigoted bill? Or all the “friend%#k your feelings” people who boycott the NFL, Coke, Bud Light, Nike, and basically any major corporation who triggers them?
🤣🤣🤣

UnionStrong

But he’s a teacher and father figure! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I pity the kids he teaches.

UnionStrong

I watched a video the other day of MTG reciting the exact same thing.

Republicans certainly like to announce investigations. I didn’t get the feeling she really understood the words coming out of her mouth but I doubt there’s any real investigating going on anyway. If it’s not a red white and blue clad, AR-15 totin’, lifted truck drivin’, bible thumpin’, Trump salivating hookup with Matt Gaetz and Bobo, I don’t think she has any interest in anything.
🤣

UnionStrong

Why’s that? For caring about them? Trying to build their self-confidence? Trying to help them build their literacy skills to make them more hirable in the workplace? Which part do you pity?
Maybe you can get them a good job at FedEex ground….🤣

Thebrownblob

Why’s that? For caring about them? Trying to build their self-confidence? Trying to help them build their literacy skills to make them more hirable in the workplace? Which part do you pity?
Do you work for FedEx? I’m slightly confused. If you’re a teacher why are you on this thread derailing the conversation about people who are worried about losing their jobs?

vantexan

I think you've just defined "anti-woke". Mr. White Boots is using every tool possible to curry favor with the Far Right. It's OK if they get all ticked-off over a Budweiser ad campaign, but if someone liberal objects to a Confederate flag themed race car (hypothetical example), they are WOKE. DeSantis wants Trump's base, and to get them he will say or do whatever he needs to in order to accomplish that goal. He's shameless, and the absolute King of Anti-Woke. He gets cheered for some pretty awful stuff, like killing-off a liberal leaning college by replacing the board of trustees with his lackeys. His state doctor is a token lackey, and his supporters are pretty much as ethically lacking as he is. Yet, the Far right loves him.

The dangerous thing about DeSantis is that he is actually smart. Recently, the usual suspects were making fun of "Harvard Elites". Guess who has a JD from Harvard? Ron knows what he needs to do, and that is to absolutely pander to the paranoia of his tribe. Give them more guns and allow everyone to carry, make sure that kids don't learn anything about sexuality or reproduction (until they get pregnant at 15), and talk tough about abortion in front of friendly crowds, but conveniently ignore it when people start asking questions, like younger voters or middle class suburbanites, both demographics where DeSantis is weak and abortion is a gray issue.

My take is that Blacks, gays, and other "targeted" groups want equal treatment, not special treatment. Yes, there have been instances where social justice warriors overstep, and the AOCs and Bernie Sanders types are almost as shameless in their own way when they go ridiculous. Like reparations. Never going to happen, but it sure sounds good to the Far Left and ignites Conservatives.

Always remember, Ron DeSantis wants to be President, and to get there, he needs to be just as awful as Orange Jesus.
Amazing how crime is soaring in all the places you approve of. And Florida is benefiting from that with all those who can escape those places bringing their wealth to Florida. Take potshots at him all day if you must. The residents of Florida love the great governance.

vantexan

I watched a video the other day of MTG reciting the exact same thing.

Republicans certainly like to announce investigations. I didn’t get the feeling she really understood the words coming out of her mouth but I doubt there’s any real investigating going on anyway. If it’s not a red white and blue clad, AR-15 totin’, lifted truck drivin’, bible thumpin’, Trump salivating hookup with Matt Gaetz and Bobo, I don’t think she has any interest in anything.
The difference between all the investigations on Trump and this one on Biden is the Republicans actually have some proof.

The Dems have a problem. Most don't want Biden to run again in '24. What would be the perfect way to get Biden out of the way? Go to him and tell him he's about to be impeached for peddling influence and there's enough Democratic votes in the Senate to remove him. Tell him to resign for "health" reasons and he can go away quietly. Refuse and they'll come after him and his family.

The last thing the Dems want is after all the Trump accusations the public realizes they'd been covering for Biden all along.

bbsam

Staff member
The difference between all the investigations on Trump and this one on Biden is the Republicans actually have some proof.

The Dems have a problem. Most don't want Biden to run again in '24. What would be the perfect way to get Biden out of the way? Go to him and tell him he's about to be impeached for peddling influence and there's enough Democratic votes in the Senate to remove him. Tell him to resign for "health" reasons and he can go away quietly. Refuse and they'll come after him and his family.

The last thing the Dems want is after all the Trump accusations the public realizes they'd been covering for Biden all along.
Holy crap! I think that is the single most deluded thing you’ve ever posted on BC.