Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

vantexan

Love when a good thread gets derailed by political BS
Y'all especially hate it when someone points out the flaws in your arguments. I'm more than happy to stop this when either a moderator tells me to or @bacha29 and his Democratic pals stop. He wants to attack me personally so I will continue to point out the silliness he makes up which gets us on this endless political loop.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Y'all especially hate it when someone points out the flaws in your arguments. I'm more than happy to stop this when either a moderator tells me to or @bacha29 and his Democratic pals stop. He wants to attack me personally so I will continue to point out the silliness he makes up which gets us on this endless political loop.
He probably is a weenie mod with another screen name.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Come on now, the mods have a thankless job.
1681478391336.png

bbsam

Staff member
They couldn't get Trump with phoney impeachments. Joe has done things worthy of impeachment and it may be the out the Dems need to keep him from running in '24. Give him the opportunity to resign or they have the votes in the Senate to remove him. Whether anyone will pursue a senile old man once out of the presidency remains to be seen. But his son ought to be in prison.
The republicans have the House. They can impeach if they want.

vantexan

The republicans have the House. They can impeach if they want.
But they can't convict in the Senate. Considering what was just announced about wire transfers from China going to Hunter and family for doing nothing the House committees are gathering enough proof for a legitimate impeachment. If they do it will be interesting to see how Chuck Schumer handles it.

FedexCares

This thread is the perfect example of why express is going the way it's going.
More like it’s a perfect example of why the country is going to hell. The constant my side is better than your side BS while the powers that be quietly bribe/lobby politicians in the background to continue passing legislation that is not good for 99% of the country. Oh, and by the way both sides suck and neither is better then the other.

dezguy

More like it’s a perfect example of why the country is going to hell. The constant my side is better than your side BS while the powers that be quietly bribe/lobby politicians in the background to continue passing legislation that is not good for 99% of the country. Oh, and by the way both sides suck and neither is better then the other.
What I mean is, we're amazing at fighting... with each other but when it comes to standing up for ourselves and fighting back against the company, we're a bunch of pusillanimous's

vantexan

One side supports abortions, trans rights, riots without punishment, overspending, teaching kids to hate their race. When both sides support that I'll agree with you.

AB831

One side supports abortions, trans rights, riots without punishment, overspending, teaching kids to hate their race. When both sides support that I'll agree with you.
Please describe how anyone is being taught to "hate their race." What does that even mean?

AB831

He doesn't know. He just rebroadcasts Fox News .
The whole “school indoctrination” fear-mongering is another example of pure fiction that they peddle. Do people like VanTexan care that it’s made up? Not really, as long as it validates his existing prejudices.