Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

bacha29

Of course they do. Franklin Graham has compared him to Jesus on numerous occasions. MTG did the same thing last week. He’s more than a president to these cult followers. I think you underestimate what he means to these people.
Indeed. They look to him to be the one who will transform the nation into what they want it to become. A white supremist , autocratic, Christian nationalist police state with their Dear Leader the despot in total control of their lives.

vantexan

Indeed. They look to him to be the one who will transform the nation into what they want it to become. A white supremist , autocratic, Christian nationalist police state with their Dear Leader the despot in total control of their lives.
Indeed. Harrumph, harrumph.

bacha29

I think if Trump had run as a Democrat and won you'd be praising him as brilliant with the exact same policies.
He tried to get into new York state Democrat politics but the people of New York were well acquainted with Donald Trump and who he is. And the National Football League knew the con he was playing when he tried to buy the Buffalo Bills.

yadig

You are actually inferring that Donald Trump didn’t line his pockets?
They all do. Do you think Biden has in his 57 years in office? He’s never had a public job, except for that time he was a truck driver!😂

bbsam

Staff member
If he had done anything illegal the Dems would've nailed him long ago. Very different standard with how Republicans are treated vs Dems.
I didn’t even accuse him of doing something illegal. I asked if you truly believe he didn’t line his pockets. Do you think Jared and ivanla did?

bacha29

Pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord because it punished our economy while hardly affected bigger polluters at all.

The Iran nuclear deal. You mean the one the Iranians weren't sticking to?

NATO. Insisted our allies pay their fair share after decades of the U.S. paying for most of it.

Our intelligence community. You mean the one that missed 9/11? The one that was working behind the scenes to oust Trump?

Emboldened dictators? Tell me again which presidents actually had these guys make moves against their neighbors during their tenure? Not Trump.

Afghanistan. Negotiated a withdrawal that kept American troops safe and would have been an orderly safe withdrawal that would have protected the Afghan government. Biden threw all of that out and got the country overrun by the Taliban. Got troops killed. Deserted Americans and allies while fleeing in the middle of the night.

$5 ladder huh? Why is it that where it was built the border wall greatly reduced crossings according to the Border Patrol? A wall the BP had been requesting for decades but only Trump would attempt to build but was held back by Dems. Biden's border security? Has had millions come in that he's given assistance to and is flying/busing them all over the country. That alone should get him impeached.

The top 10% of taxpayers pay the bulk of income taxes. His cuts saved families real money while Biden's energy policies and spending bills got us the worst inflation in 40+ years. That's an increase on what everyone has to pay just for basic necessities.

Are you so out of touch that you think Biden is doing a good job? You must be one of the 32% who think he should run again.
Paris Climate Accord= Data please.
Iran Nuclear Deal= Let's see the intelligence on that claim
Missed 9/11 Who was president for 9 months when it happened
Emboldened dictators: Appeasement of dictators as a matter of foreign policy has never worked. Chamberlain tried it with Hitler and was made a fool of. US efforts at appeasement and neutrality cost us time, preparation and lives ahead of it's failure that placed America smack dab in the middle of two world wars. Trump placed appeasement at the forefront of American foreign policy in his dealings with Putin, Zi and Kim and it was a national embarrassment. The lessons of history were lost on Donald Trump.

Afghanistan: Sure it was overrun by the Taliban Trump released 5000 of them so they help facilitate the overrun with Afghan government troops powerless to intervene because they were left completely out of the deal. while drawing down American troop strength. The result was set in motion months earlier.

Illegal border crossings: For once just check the numbers. Border apprehensions fell in 2020 due to one thing only. The out of control COVID 19 pandemic. And according to the Baker Institute For Public Policy illegal border crossing attempts vary not on the basis of change in administrations and their policies but rather on the degree to which conditions are deteriorating in Central and South American countries and on that basis are expected to continue to fluctuate with neither administration having achieved major or differentiating success dealing with the problem.

Top 10%? The issue has always been the percentage of income subject to taxes. Warren Buffett's secretary pays a higher percentage income tax than he does. Thanks to new IRS funding complex returns are finally going to be subjected to the kind of audits they deserve. No more correspondence audits.

bacha29

A big boy would simply look at the several simple questions I asked you.
If you can’t/won’t answer then I don’t care.
You have no credibility here.
I might have inadvertently missed your questions. And for the second time I ask you to repeat them. To answer your previous question. I detest anyone whose conduct while in office is not becoming that of a president. Through American history there has been many examples of socially and politically irresponsible behavior on the part of presidents and other high ranking elected, appointed and confirmed public officials. But no one at least in modern times has conducted himself in a more reckless disregard and disrespect for American law and the norms of presidential behavior than Donald J Trump.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I might have inadvertently missed your questions. And for the second time I ask you to repeat them. To answer your previous question. I detest anyone whose conduct while in office is not becoming that of a president. Through American history there has been many examples of socially and politically irresponsible behavior on the part of presidents and other high ranking elected, appointed and confirmed public officials. But no one at least in modern times has conducted himself in a more reckless disregard and disrespect for American law and the norms of presidential behavior than Donald J Trump.
Didn’t read any of that.
Here’s an image for your dreams tonight.
I hope they’re not too tormented.
1681425632256.jpeg

vantexan

Paris Climate Accord= Data please.
Iran Nuclear Deal= Let's see the intelligence on that claim
Missed 9/11 Who was president for 9 months when it happened
Emboldened dictators: Appeasement of dictators as a matter of foreign policy has never worked. Chamberlain tried it with Hitler and was made a fool of. US efforts at appeasement and neutrality cost us time, preparation and lives ahead of it's failure that placed America smack dab in the middle of two world wars. Trump placed appeasement at the forefront of American foreign policy in his dealings with Putin, Zi and Kim and it was a national embarrassment. The lessons of history were lost on Donald Trump.

Afghanistan: Sure it was overrun by the Taliban Trump released 5000 of them so they help facilitate the overrun with Afghan government troops powerless to intervene because they were left completely out of the deal. while drawing down American troop strength. The result was set in motion months earlier.

Illegal border crossings: For once just check the numbers. Border apprehensions fell in 2020 due to one thing only. The out of control COVID 19 pandemic. And according to the Baker Institute For Public Policy illegal border crossing attempts vary not on the basis of change in administrations and their policies but rather on the degree to which conditions are deteriorating in Central and South American countries and on that basis are expected to continue to fluctuate with neither administration having achieved major or differentiating success dealing with the problem.

Top 10%? The issue has always been the percentage of income subject to taxes. Warren Buffett's secretary pays a higher percentage income tax than he does. Thanks to new IRS funding complex returns are finally going to be subjected to the kind of audits they deserve. No more correspondence audits.
ROFLMAO