FedEx PPA Going Away

Serf

I would just like to sincerely apologize for the part I played in knocking the PPA train off the tracks of this thread. :pouting:
I could write a dissertation on how degenerate everything is & it wouldn’t come close to effectively describing it. Whether it's the pension or Politics.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm talking about committing perjury vs. winning an election that you're not supposed to win.

Lying about a BJ hardly rises to the level of what Trump seems to have done. Jesus, quit throwing out the old "he wasn't supposed to win" BS. Is that all you've got? I didn't like Bush or Reagan either, but they were DECENT, SANE people. I respected them and knew thet were capable individuals.

This is definitely not the case with Trump. Unqualified, inept, and pre-dictator levels of autocratic behavior. Let me add unstable and mentally ill to the mix.

Give me Pence, and I'll shut-up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would just like to sincerely apologize for the part I played in knocking the PPA train off the tracks of this thread. :pouting:

We can put the PPA train back on the track. Fred is screwing employees over once again because HE has mis-managed the company and THEY need to pay for it.

Standard operating procedure at Express. Bad management=punishment for workers, unless you're a pilot or manager.

Meat

close it down. useless garbage now.

I disagree.

National politics invariably have an effect on the workplace, which make the politically oriented posts relevant to the FedEx section of the BC.

If you don’t like it, refrain from reading or contributing to the thread.

Last edited:

Nolimitz

I disagree.

National politics invariably have an effect on the workplace, which make the politically oriented posts relevant to the FedEx section of the BC.

If you don’t like it, refrain from reading or contributing to the thread.
None of this drivel is even close to on topic.

Meat

None of this drivel is even close to on topic.

Meh.

Most of the people posting on the BC don’t really have much going on.

Take your most recent post for instance. If you really had any semblance of a life, would you really be taking the time to request that a thread on a message board be shut down?

Methinks not.

vantexan

Lying about a BJ hardly rises to the level of what Trump seems to have done. Jesus, quit throwing out the old "he wasn't supposed to win" BS. Is that all you've got? I didn't like Bush or Reagan either, but they were DECENT, SANE people. I respected them and knew thet were capable individuals.

This is definitely not the case with Trump. Unqualified, inept, and pre-dictator levels of autocratic behavior. Let me add unstable and mentally ill to the mix.

Give me Pence, and I'll shut-up.
Lying under oath then trying to get others to lie under oath is what got Clinton. But ultimately that bit the Republicans. Guess you haven't learned that history lesson. Clinton had 11 counts against him. What exactly will Trump be charged wirh?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lying under oath then trying to get others to lie under oath is what got Clinton. But ultimately that bit the Republicans. Guess you haven't learned that history lesson. Clinton had 11 counts against him. What exactly will Trump be charged wirh?

Well, considering Trump lies about everything let's start with obstruction of justice and election interference/extortion. I sincerely hope they get him under oath, because Trump could never lie after swearing upon his favorite book, The Bible.

Are you sure you aren't smoking too?

vantexan

Well, considering Trump lies about everything let's start with obstruction of justice and election interference/extortion. I sincerely hope they get him under oath, because Trump could never lie after swearing upon his favorite book, The Bible.

Are you sure you aren't smoking too?
Why, does presenting facts equal smoking dope to you?