FedEx PPA Going Away

Meat

As I thought, your memory sucks or like the typical LibTurd, you make stuff up.
I have never drawn Workers Comp or cashed in on a personal injury settlement.
But your answer pretty well proves my point.
LibTurds making s:censored2:t up and then claiming it’s factual! LOL

Thank you Lord for giving me the brains and ability to think so I’m not a LibTurd!

So you are asserting that Sondland - major Trump contributor and appointee - is a libturd that is just making stuff up - hilarious!

Perhaps the Dem’s wouldn’t have to rely on circumstantial evidence - CIRCUMSTANTIAL not hearsay, please stop using Law and Order as a basis for your “knowledge” of criminal proceedings - if those subpoenaed would have complied with the law.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you are asserting that Sondland - major Trump contributor and appointee - is a libturd that is just making stuff up - hilarious!

Perhaps the Dem’s wouldn’t have to rely on circumstantial evidence - CIRCUMSTANTIAL not hearsay, please stop using Law and Order as a basis for your “knowledge” of criminal proceedings - if those subpoenaed would have complied with the law.
Typical MO of you snipe hunters is to ignore that the Legislative and Executive branches are COEQUAL, and Executive Privilege is the balance that separates them. The coequal Supreme Court then dictates who should answer to whom.

The three branches of government are a chess games, and you’re trying to play checkers.

Meat

Typical MO of you snipe hunters is to ignore that the Legislative and Executive branches are COEQUAL, and Executive Privilege is the balance that separates them. The coequal Supreme Court then dictates who should answer to whom.

The three branches of government are a chess games, and you’re trying to play checkers.

You do realize the Supreme Court has already ruled that executive privilege doesn’t apply to cases of alleged governmental malfeasance, right?

Thanks for the 9th grade civics lesson, though.

PS - I’ve played a decent game of chess since the 4th grade.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Lindsay Graham and Devin Nunes are hunting snipes in Ukraine, because I guess that's where they all live. Trump is trying to act like a king and basically claim our laws don't apply to him.

It's that simple. except for you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Damn! You are just eat up with TDS ... I feel sorry for you Buddy!
Sondland never was mentioned. This is the LibTurd methodology ... just make something up and act like it actually happened or was discussed!
I hope you can hang on 5 more years until Trump is out of the White House!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Damn! You are just eat up with ... I feel sorry for you Buddy!
So flans never was mentioned. This is the LibTurd methodology ... just make something up and act like it actually happened!
I hope you can hang on 5 more years until Trump is out of the White House!

I feel sorry for you. Unable to think for yourself, you allow Right Wing talking points and insane rhetorical babble to saturate every one of your posts.

I guess calling Democrats names all the time somehow diminishes our logical arguments against both you and your president's idiocy. Do you drool and twitch uncontrollably when you post, because that's how I picture you. Hopping mad because you need to educate us (insert insult name here) about how we should think and agree that Trump is the greatest president ever.

Sorry, Igor, but dissent against tyranny has always been considered patriotic in this country...until now. You people just want blank obedience.

Sorry, not cooperating with the takedown of democracy.

Carry on being a tool of the Right.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Umm. Yes, you can, and they will unless they choose the censure option since Trump owns the Senate and none would dare go against him. Like Jeff Flake said, probably 35 Republicans would vote for removal IF they weren't assured of being villified and probably defeated in their deep red home states.

LOL! The Senate GOP didn't have the balls to convict a president of the opposing party who had clearly violated the law after they all said they would should the case ever get that far. You think they have the slightest desire to impeach their own guy on a joke of a case?

59 Dano

Keep on believing. Santa will be here soon!! Hearsay says you're an idiot, but so does fact.

Maybe he'll deliver the HRC landslide that was promised, the Russian election hacking in the Mueller report, and all the other allegations that were made, fell flat, and forgotten about.

Keep trying, though. Trump keeps beating that "They're picking on me" dru and you dopes keep giving him reason to do so.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe he'll deliver the HRC landslide that was promised, the Russian election hacking in the Mueller report, and all the other allegations that were made, fell flat, and forgotten about.

Keep trying, though. Trump keeps beating that "They're picking on me" dru and you dopes keep giving him reason to do so.

Poor baby Trump!! So unfair and so picked on. Why is he blocking testimony from all of his inner circle, and how about those tax returns that probably show money laundering for the Russians "he doesn't know" through hundreds of real estate transactions? You know, the ones he is pictured with and has been for the last 30 years. Tied to Putin. Nothing to see here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL! The Senate GOP didn't have the balls to convict a president of the opposing party who had clearly violated the law after they all said they would should the case ever get that far. You think they have the slightest desire to impeach their own guy on a joke of a case?

Are you talking about getting a BJ vs. selling out your country?

59 Dano

Poor baby Trump!! So unfair and so picked on. Why is he blocking testimony from all of his inner circle, and how about those tax returns that probably show money laundering for the Russians "he doesn't know" through hundreds of real estate transactions? You know, the ones he is pictured with and has been for the last 30 years. Tied to Putin. Nothing to see here.

The logic suggests that since you've accused him of everything, then surely he's guilty of something.

vantexan

I feel sorry for you. Unable to think for yourself, you allow Right Wing talking points and insane rhetorical babble to saturate every one of your posts.

I guess calling Democrats names all the time somehow diminishes our logical arguments against both you and your president's idiocy. Do you drool and twitch uncontrollably when you post, because that's how I picture you. Hopping mad because you need to educate us (insert insult name here) about how we should think and agree that Trump is the greatest president ever.

Sorry, Igor, but dissent against tyranny has always been considered patriotic in this country...until now. You people just want blank obedience.

Sorry, not cooperating with the takedown of democracy.

Carry on being a tool of the Right.
"Insane rhetorical babble"...as you write paragraph after paragraph.

floridays

Thank you Lord for giving me the brains and ability to think so I’m not a LibTurd!

squirrel.jpg