FedEx PPA Going Away

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm in denial? Can you name one witness who presented actual non-hearsay evidence?

Yes. Denial. None of the first hand witnesses could testify because Trump directed them NOT to cooperate.

You are Nunes Junior, sir. Deflect, lie, and obfuscate as necessary to protect Dear Leader, Fuhrer Trump.

Carry on, lackey.

shadey

Unless I've missed it, nobody has brought up the possibility (fancy FedEx word for reality) that they will reduce or eliminate that 8% match in the future. That precedent has been set many times in the past.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Unless I've missed it, nobody has brought up the possibility (fancy FedEx word for reality) that they will reduce or eliminate that 8% match in the future. That precedent has been set many times in the past.

Correct, Snidely/Shadey. There has always been a pattern to the takeaways. Everything is subject to modification and/or elimination...always in Fred's favor.

That's the great thing about a union contract. If they want to do a takeaway, it has to be negotiated. As always, Fred does whatever he wants to the employees and they are basically powerless (now) to do anything about it.

Where is Dudley DoRight when we need him the most?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even though it was really the Piss Poor Plan in reality.

Always a piss poor substitute for a defined pension. Please defer to the wisdom of vantexan and Dano as to why Fred can't afford a pension OR a union.

It's a heart-wrenching tale of poverty and destitution. Prepare yourself before you read it.

vantexan

Yes. Denial. None of the first hand witnesses could testify because Trump directed them NOT to cooperate.

You are Nunes Junior, sir. Deflect, lie, and obfuscate as necessary to protect Dear Leader, Fuhrer Trump.

Carry on, lackey.
Just as I thought, you've got nothing.

vantexan

Always a piss poor substitute for a defined pension. Please defer to the wisdom of vantexan and Dano as to why Fred can't afford a pension OR a union.

It's a heart-wrenching tale of poverty and destitution. Prepare yourself before you read it.
Did I say he can't afford a pension? I said you aren't ever going to get UPS pay or benefits as long as FedEx flies most of its freight. The money just isn't there. You may have a degree, but it certainly wasn't in math if you think the money is there.

vantexan

Carry on, lackey.
Then why go forward with impeachment proceedings of that is all they have?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Then why go forward with impeachment proceedings of that is all they have?

There's enough to impeach in the House. We'll see how much more it takes for McConnell to go back into his shell and decide Trump is a losing proposition for the survival of the GOP.

I hate McConnell, but he's smart. Trump is just plain stupid.

vantexan

There's enough to impeach in the House. We'll see how much more it takes for McConnell to go back into his shell and decide Trump is a losing proposition for the survival of the GOP.

I hate McConnell, but he's smart. Trump is just plain stupid.
There's enough to impeach? Tell me again which witnesses actually produced evidence?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Carry on, lackey.

When asked to name a witness that presented non-hearsay evidence, you couldn't and accused van of deflecting... in order to deflect from the fact that you couldn't name anyone. LOL!!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

So why bother going through with the 8% match? Why not just say, "Hey, we're stopping the PPA and leaving the match as it is"? You people and your black helicopters.

MAKAVELI

So why bother going through with the 8% match? Why not just say, "Hey, we're stopping the PPA and leaving the match as it is"? You people and your black helicopters.
Same reason they gave a choice to remain in the traditional or switch to the PPA then eventually freezing the Traditional for everyone. It's really not that hard to see what they're doing while trying not to look bad while doing it.