FedEx PPA Going Away

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Come rejoin us. Let us Wage Warfare against the Competition. Walmart needs an airline.

It looks like they're going to get one, doesn't it? I only wage warfare against fellow real estate brokers these days.

I wouldn't go back to FedEx for $500 per hour.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You love to throw that word around. Trump hasn't done anything impeachable so far that we've been made aware of. Nothing.

That's because nobody is allowed to testify or is permitted to release documents pertaining to the case. Trump has completely stonewalled the investigation and has provided nothing to cooperate in any way.

He lies all the time. Are you so ignorant that you can't admit he lies? Not "salesmanship", or "embellishing". Bold faced lies.

Get real. Maybe you do need to leave the country you despise so much.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I don't think he'll be removed. At some point, he will resign when the evidence and continuous scandals dictate it.

There is more dirt and corruption unearthed every day. Eventually, your hero will be exposed as a total fraud and McConnell will cut him loose.

Same thing we've heard since day one. Remember "he didn't really want to win and he'll quit or be removed from office by the end of his first six months"?

59 Dano

That's because nobody is allowed to testify or is permitted to release documents pertaining to the case.

On the heels of a one-sided partisan House investigation with one-sided handpicked partisan witnesses
...we have a shortage of partisan information.

Wow.

Trump has completely stonewalled the investigation and has provided nothing to cooperate in any way.

He has provided everything that he's required to provide.

vantexan

That's because nobody is allowed to testify or is permitted to release documents pertaining to the case. Trump has completely stonewalled the investigation and has provided nothing to cooperate in any way.

He lies all the time. Are you so ignorant that you can't admit he lies? Not "salesmanship", or "embellishing". Bold faced lies.

Get real. Maybe you do need to leave the country you despise so much.
Name the lies?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
On the heels of a one-sided partisan House investigation with one-sided handpicked partisan witnesses
...we have a shortage of partisan information.

Wow.

He has provided everything that he's required to provide.

Your side (Trump) could have called witnesses, but he chose not to do so. He didn't provide anything, especially witnesses who know first-hand exactly what he did.

Bolton, Pompeo and Mulvaney could have cleared him instantly, right?

Wrong. That's why they were blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Your side (Trump) could have called witnesses, but he chose not to do so. He didn't provide anything, especially witnesses who know first-hand exactly what he did.

The Democrats in the House wouldn't let the Republicans call witnesses.

59 Dano

The House can imprison Bolton, Pompeo, etc. for failure to comply. They would have done so if not for one simple, though important reason.

Don't you know how any of this works? If you accuse someone of something, you have the burden of proving that it's true. The accused will respond as needed and is under no obligation -and it is almost always a stupid legal strategy in any circumstance- to mount a vigorous attempt at proving one's innocence.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The House can imprison Bolton, Pompeo, etc. for failure to comply. They would have done so if not for one simple, though important reason.

Don't you know how any of this works? If you accuse someone of something, you have the burden of proving that it's true. The accused will respond as needed and is under no obligation -and it is almost always a stupid legal strategy in any circumstance- to mount a vigorous attempt at proving one's innocence.

Keep on making excuses. Have the people I named testify. Better yet, have Trump testify.

59 Dano

Keep on making excuses. Have the people I named testify. Better yet, have Trump testify.

No excuses. There are processes and procedures in place to take care of this from start to finish. Why are you blaming the accused for the failure of the accusers to put together a case?