Life of a FedEx RTD in Trucker’s Hammock

Attachments

• 4DDDDC09-93F3-45B3-ACE6-65CE63327A25.jpeg
    4DDDDC09-93F3-45B3-ACE6-65CE63327A25.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 129

fedx

Extra Large Package
Here is a linkhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHMRNnKiyBiQ49M8frVakQ

Hmmm. You're not in a FedEx uniform, but it looks like you're definitely in a FedEx day cab. I think I would cover up your mouth in the videos because anyone who works with you will know it's you because of your mustache. Granted if you ever get called into the boss' office, you could tell them you were on break when you made those videos. I just know how FedEx is and they'll put out some paper that we'll have sign promising not to hang hammocks in our trucks. They like to major in the minors.

zeev

I keep a low profile at work l appeal to other LTL drivers, Check out Trucker’s Hammock on YouTube Facebook Instagram.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hmmm. You're not in a FedEx uniform, but it looks like you're definitely in a FedEx day cab. I think I would cover up your mouth in the videos because anyone who works with you will know it's you because of your mustache. Granted if you ever get called into the boss' office, you could tell them you were on break when you made those videos. I just know how FedEx is and they'll put out some paper that we'll have sign promising not to hang hammocks in our trucks. They like to major in the minors.

There are much worse and sillier things on the FB groups and the people use their real names. I think he's safe.