FedEx. That is all.

watdaflock?

FedEx ground. Quality company with quality employees.
Yea, UPS has NEVER hired anyone of questionable morals.

There are two mosques in my city.
During their prayer sessions the streets are lined with taxi cabs...parked illegally on one side of the street.

The residents have contacted police...nothing was done...almost as if the cops are afraid of the mussies.

The residents tried to talk to the leaders of the mosque and were told, "...we own the street...".

Doesn't have anything to do with xenophobia but I appreciate your concern.
Apparently your city doesn't have a towing company?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
upload_2018-12-4_19-28-49.png

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That the man was trying to make peace was a quote from a witness, not “the media.” The congregants were attempting to keep the FedEx dbags from leaving the scene, and their response is to jump out with weapons. Sounds like it was the FedEx employees looking for a fight.

First you say they were attempting to flee the scene and then you say they were looking for a fight. Well, which is it? The video shows them running away from the crowd. Maybe they were looking for a fight somewhere else.

RxSatellite

First you say they were attempting to flee the scene and then you say they were looking for a fight. Well, which is it? The video shows them running away from the crowd. Maybe they were looking for a fight somewhere else.

Could be they were looking for a fight after they were prevented from leaving the scene? Just a guess...

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
So now FedEx has 3 guys in one truck? One guy in the back just getting tossed around with the packages, trying to keep the 5 and 7 thousand shelf cleaned up all day. :laughing: After they hit the guy, game over though! Run for it buddy!

bacha29

I hope Mr. Abbott has some very good general business liability insurance. But then again chances are that the 3 people assuming that there was a third person in the truck will be out of a job and Mr. Abbott will be out of a contract.
I too noticed the condition of the truck. Molding falling off it, door track rollers worn out, rims covered in brake dust. Can't say for certain but to me they looked like seasonal mules payed by the stop in an old worn out rag somebody pulled out of the weeds.

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah, because that's what I'd do. I'd look for a fight when I'm outnumbered by about 15 to 1.
The board member (spouting off lies to the camera) said about 100 people (members) were leaving the Center.

100 to 3.

If you watch the video you can see the crowd of peaceful "members" pulling the helper out of the seat. That's when the fists were flying...as the helper ran away fearing for what more was to come.

The peaceful "members" smashed in the drivers side rear lights and ripped off the bumper rubber for about 3 to 4 feet.
Screenshot_20181205-064335_Gallery.jpg

Also, the (lying) board member told the media that the FedEx workers probably smashed their own windows (mirrors, and mirror bracket too?) with THEIR "sticks and bats" even though the glass was all on the inside of the truck cab from being smashed from the outside.
Screenshot_20181204-223812_YouTube.jpg

Imagine...
some poor peaceful muslims getting cut with a box cutter and hit by a truck. That's a twist.

I hope FedEx puts the whole area on Will Call.

dezguy

The only way X is able to give you guys 4 weeks vacation, medical, and pension; robbing contractors.
One things for sure express is not a money maker.
... Except Express employees have been getting all those things far longer than ground has been around...

Besides, they need to keep us around to collect all of grounds misdels.

Exec32

... Except Express employees have been getting all those things far longer than ground has been around...

Besides, they need to keep us around to collect

Besides, they need to keep us around to collect all of grounds misdels.
So you have been working for express before ground?