FedEx. That is all.

bacha29

Given the rather bleak forward looking guidance that came out today including Fat Freddy's guidance which is the only guidance that matters life for anyone affiliated with Fedex is not likely to get any better any time soon especially ground contractors and those who work for them. Oh that's right my bad Contractor drivers do not work for contractors. Never have. never will.

Returntosender

I worked at FedEx Express for 15 years and know this business well. I love Fred S but he is underestimating the resources Amazon has. 800 billion market cap versus 43 billion for for FedEx. Bezos has market friends who will short and distort Fedex down to a 30 billion market cap and Amazon will come in with a 50 billion offer and BAM. All of the sudden we have a hostile takeover. Be very very attentive to this situation Mr. Smith!!!!

From another site

Exec32

Amazon for the time being, still has a use for Fedex. This will be a slow methodical process.
I do agree with your market cap observation.

Oldfart

I worked at FedEx Express for 15 years and know this business well. I love Fred S but he is underestimating the resources Amazon has. 800 billion market cap versus 43 billion for for FedEx. Bezos has market friends who will short and distort Fedex down to a 30 billion market cap and Amazon will come in with a 50 billion offer and BAM. All of the sudden we have a hostile takeover. Be very very attentive to this situation Mr. Smith!!!!

From another site
So you are saying Fred had no idea the financial resources Amazon has? Interesting.