FedEx vs UPS. How does UPS do it?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The stupidity comes from FedEx management (you?) and their QDM process they hype. If you become aware of a problem, you should own it until it's resolved, not pass the buck and say "not MY problem". That's an awesome responsibility you're shirking, Dano.

What would you know about responsibility?

59 Dano

LOL and just who is supposed to be responsible for unsolved problems?? Let me guess? The frontline employees who have no say, regarding policy.

Of course management is responsible for unsolved problems, that's their job!

Who said otherwise?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What would you know about responsibility?
Just because I declined moving into management at FedEx doesn't mean I have no experience in management. I just recognized that FedEx isn't interested in people who can manage, they only want people who can carry out orders. You're just a car-hop.

59 Dano

Just because I declined moving into management at FedEx doesn't mean I have no experience in management. I just recognized that FedEx isn't interested in people who can manage, they only want people who can carry out orders. You're just a car-hop.

I used to come to those types of conclusions about things I knew nothing about, too. Of course, I was a teenager at the time.