Feeder death in AZ

MattM

Isn't that the stretch they're working on/trying to expand? That seems like a lot of semi traffic for a two lane road.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Isn't that the stretch they're working on/trying to expand? That seems like a lot of semi traffic for a two lane road.

ADOT has ignored that section most likely because it will be realigned when the I-11 corridor is finalized. There are fatalities on that section every other week. Our Governor is more concerned about lowering taxes and raiding the State Land Trust.

I'm fine, I can't be fired or killed apparently. UPS gave up years ago and try as I might none of my off-job extreme activities prove fatal.

Thanks for asking though. I knew Art for decades and he was a safe driver, good Teamster, and a dedicated Father. We are all pretty sad over here.

Fantastic guy, not too many deserved this less than he. I hope there's a good fishing boat playing Howard Stern and cold beers waiting for him.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Very sad.

I vacationed out in Vegas last year and we drove to LA to meet a friend. I remember driving through the desert and thinking how easy it would be to have a wreck out there.

AZ Retired

allegedly went "Brett Favre" with his cell.
Art was a great person that I loved working with decades ago. My prayers go out to his family at home and at UPS.