Feeder drivers don’t deserve top pay.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Much easier to put a self driving feature on a vehicle that stays on highways.

They're already being used in the industry. Driver just has to press a button every few minutes to make sure they're awake.
I just love when my tractor slams the brakes when a car in front me gets on the lane to the right as it exits.

Now because I know this is going to happen , I override it by putting my foot on the fuel pedal but you’re right I need to be awake and alert when something that poses no threat to me will potentially make my tractor trailer slow up dangerously fast.

Also that radar seems to have an issue with some overpasses , considering them collision threats.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I just love when my tractor slams the brakes when a car in front me gets on the lane to the right as it exits.

Now because I know this is going to happen , I override it by putting my foot on the fuel pedal but you’re right I need to be awake and alert when something that poses no threat to me will potentially make my tractor trailer slow up dangerously fast.

Also that radar seems to have an issue with some overpasses , considering them collision threats.
My new package car yells at me when going under a certain parking deck. Scared the :censored2: outta me the first time.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I completely agree we don't deserve top pay, we should get ultimate pay. Like $5/hr more than package car. Let's not pretend we didn't all see that idea for tricycles to deliver in the cities. What endorsement you sissies need to operate pedal power?

undies

So I guess you didn't make it into feeders?

Sounds like someone is salty about it too.
View attachment 440936
Lol! My post is satire, meant to make fun of the people saying part timers don’t deserve a raise or what they get paid.

As for making it into feeder, I was on disability and was unable to accept a position, now that I’m back they stopped hiring new feeder drivers! Just my luck.

Lol! My post is satire, meant to make fun of the people saying part timers don’t deserve a raise or what they get paid.

As for making it into feeder, I was on disability and was unable to accept a position, now that I’m back they stopped hiring new feeder drivers! Just my luck.
Maybe you're going to people retiring next year you'd be able to have another shot

Upass.

IMG_1829.jpeg