Feeder drivers don’t deserve top pay.

Zowert

What happened to Frank never should have happened.
Yeah those cops didn’t have to pursue the truck so aggressively, they had air support, it wasn’t like they were going to get away. They chose to engage in a firefight in gridlocked traffic, where they also killed an innocent motorist.

over9five

Staff member
Yeah those cops didn’t have to pursue the truck so aggressively, they had air support, it wasn’t like they were going to get away. They chose to engage in a firefight in gridlocked traffic, where they also killed an innocent motorist.
Remember, we're still waiting for the FBI report on who actually murdered Frank.
Should be out any day now...

Cowboy Mac

It’s coming out after the reports on UFOs, the origin of the cocaine in the White House, and the origin of Covid report.

Driver7906

You have to have a CDL to drive Feeder, which is a special skill. You basically learn a new trade when you go Feeder. Also, the packages that drivers deliver have to get to the building somehow.

OneDriver

Try driving in Colorado or Wyoming in winter at night when it’s snowing. Then tell me I get paid too much…I don’t even know if I’m gonna make it out alive.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Absolutely. I've had tractors that slam on the brakes going 60mph for a frikken overhead sign. Most dangerous thing we have to deal with, should be outlawed.

100 percent agree! I had this happen to me driving a tractor back on a road call. It was eye opening to say the least.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
You're right we'll all be replaced
Vbi.gif