Feeder drivers don’t deserve top pay.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4840.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They don’t work as hard as package delivery and even make a little more than drivers.
So I guess you didn't make it into feeders?
Hello. I was wondering what the physical requirements are for being a feeder driver? I’m assuming they’re the same as package…but hoping they’re not! Currently I am labeled as permanently disabled with a 40 pound restriction…definitely can’t go back to driving like that. My hope is the weight limits are different somehow and I can convince my doctor to adjust the restrictions. I really don’t want to have to take some clerk job in the hub 😤
Sounds like someone is salty about it too.
kevin-hart-slap.gif

Trucker Clock

They don’t work as hard as package delivery and even make a little more than drivers.

How about the "country" drivers that deliver 40 stops and 50 packages because they drive 200 miles? They don't work as hard as the "industrial" driver that delivers 600 and picks up 600. Should they also be paid less?

I have always said I can't believe UPS is paying me so much money to drive down the road listening to the radio. It is difficult at times to stay awake at night though, especially at 3:00 in the morning with 3 more hours still to drive.

BobJ

About as fast as RPCD will be replaced by drones.
Much easier to put a self driving feature on a vehicle that stays on highways.

They're already being used in the industry. Driver just has to press a button every few minutes to make sure they're awake.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Much easier to put a self driving feature on a vehicle that stays on highways.

They're already being used in the industry. Driver just has to press a button every few minutes to make sure they're awake.
When a 2x4 comes flying off of a cars roof 200 ' from you doing 65 on the highway , you rather be behind a 20 yr feeder driver or a friggen computer ??