Feeder drivers don’t deserve top pay.

over9five

Staff member
Mileage runs probably aren’t so lucrative when you’re going 20 mph in a whiteout.
1691936422714.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When your going up or down an ice covered hill in a blinding storm in a feeder , pkg don't look to bad on those kind of nights

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
When your going up or down an ice covered hill in a blinding storm in a feeder , pkg don't look to bad on those kind of nights
I have to vacation to see snow and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Y’all can have that sh.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Package drivers are the highest paid in the business and while feeders are paid extremely well there are truck drivers out there that make more.

DriverNerd

Whenever we have a major snowstorm and I see feeders getting ready to leave I'm so glad I'm only going 15 or so miles from the center and I'm not dealing with whiteouts and shut down highways. If things get really bad I get to call it quits and make that white knuckle short drive and go home.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Why is it being said any UPS union worker is overpaid? Why lower the bar? There is enough to go around. Mind your own pay and financial obligations. Never mind someone else’s pay. I don’t understand this attitude.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Wally You want to chime in on this one?
Maybe it's jealousy? Same people that go on about union wages never care about the huge wages celebrities and business leaders earn? These same people leave out productivity and profit which is they key to success in any private sector union. Work hard, share in the profits of your labor. Nothing given, nothing taken.

This job pays well. Good for them!

1702988427081.png

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Maybe it's jealousy? Same people that go on about union wages never care about the huge wages celebrities and business leaders earn? These same people leave out productivity and profit which is they key to success in any private sector union. Work hard, share in the profits of your labor. Nothing given, nothing taken.

This job pays well. Good for them!

View attachment 459411
I agree about it being jealousy. Some of the FT car washers resent me because I make more then them.