Feeder Qualified Question

budlight

hey friend* face
Oh god, Devil's lake. I hear it's good for fishing. Waitress asked me something along the lines if I was enjoying my stay, I told her I hope I never see this town again.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep. We had a pair in my old building. Universally hated.

Who thought those would be a good idea? Other than in the middle of nowhere where you need a 4WD to get there?

I would think there are better choices for a 4WD that you can act like you are delivering out of them.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Who thought those would be a good idea? Other than in the middle of nowhere where you need a 4WD to get there?

I would think there are better choices for a 4WD that you can act like you are delivering out of them.
Rural routes are a LOT different in that area of the country. There are a lot of roads where the 4WD is necessary, but it doesn't mean it was fun delivering out of them.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Rural routes are a LOT different in that area of the country. There are a lot of roads where the 4WD is necessary, but it doesn't mean it was fun delivering out of them.

Can you get into the box from the cab like older rentals?

I had a couple rural routes I would have killed to have one of those.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, and that's why they were hated so much. Also terrible if you have a bunch of irregs. It's too narrow

Dang. That little hatch in the older rentals worked great. We always took the passenger seat out, so we could stack 10-12 stops there, and another 10-20 right behind the hatch.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dang. That little hatch in the older rentals worked great. We always took the passenger seat out, so we could stack 10-12 stops there, and another 10-20 right behind the hatch.

Get them all lined up hit the brakes just right and they all slide right up to the door

Cementups

Box Monkey
This Mecca of UPS is located in Lewistown, PA. What a mighty building she is :laugh:

Attachments

• FDA6C9BE-A650-491F-848A-E5A85B6612AF.png
    FDA6C9BE-A650-491F-848A-E5A85B6612AF.png
    1 MB · Views: 111

jaker

trolling
Wow feeder is so different across the country , just like everything at ups

Here we have over 500 feeder drivers and once you make bid you don't go back to package and once you finished your 30 days and a cover you can't go back to package either