Feeder Training

trickpony1

...or, better yet, ask a feeder supervisor in your building.
They will be impressed that you're showing initiative and will fall all over themselves trying to help you (especially if you're a female).

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
Question would UPS help me get my cdl if I sign the paper to go to feeder school? Thanks

In my state and supplement you must go to the DMV (Dept of motor vehicles) and get your CDL Class A “permit” by paying a fee and taking the written tests. This is before UPS will consider you for training. You must have them ready to go when / if you are selected to train.

UPS will then train you for two weeks and then you take the DMV driving test. Both weeks in my area are paid for. Then you use a UPS tractor and trailer for the driving test portion.

Are you asking about getting your permit? Download DMV Genie from your smart phone. I don't remember any actual quizzes in feeder school. The closest thing to a the quiz was the pretrip you do in front of the DMV tester.

mpeedy

Search The Truckers Report, it has sample questions that will get you to pass the permit. Don't bother reading the pamphlet that the DMV gives out. Do the sample tests and if you get a question wrong and don't understand the concept then YouTube it to see what it is you don't understand. I did this and many others I know did. The pamphlets the DMV gives out will give you anxiety if you try to read and memorize.

GoodFella

In my state and supplement you must go to the DMV (Dept of motor vehicles) and get your CDL Class A “permit” by paying a fee and taking the written tests. This is before UPS will consider you for training. You must have them ready to go when / if you are selected to train.

UPS will then train you for two weeks and then you take the DMV driving test. Both weeks in my area are paid for. Then you use a UPS tractor and trailer for the driving test portion.

Thank you for your reply. Will check my supplement to see if its the same

barnyard

KTM rider
Don't bother reading the pamphlet that the DMV gives out.

Horrible advice.
The pamphlet has all the test questions and answers. The end of each section are key points, those are the test questions. I picked up the pamphlet on a Friday and went in on Monday and took the tests. Piece of cake.