Feeders, the CCR, and YOU

menotyou

bella amicizia
HERE, we red tag trailers ourselves. Even shifter drivers can red tag equipment. I've done it often, it is no problem. Red tagged equipment does not go back on line until it's fixed, I'm in the yard often enough, I know this.

You've never been to Watertown, NY.:wink2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Unfortunately it happens in more places than Watertown...Watertown just got caught (thanks to 1 person willing to what was right).
It was one person who was willing to stand up to the BS being shoved down our collective throats. The actual incident that finally got the Attorney General involved?
Well, let's just say this. We all work with others who wear uniforms. They know how hard we worked. We talk to them at our kids football games. We talk to them delivering to their offices. They can, in their own way, show true friendship. The one who took the brunt of it is forever a friend and had cajones bigger than me. I bow to his brashness. I kiss his ring of strength as he is a hero. He had help from outside sources whom had had enough of the games with our lives.
I am sure I will be mocked for this post, but he is a hero in my book. This why I will never just shut up and do nothing. It could be someone's life.