What steps need to be done NOW

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The instructions to clean the vehicle means the cab and the back. You'll have to tell the loader to take the packages off the shelves so you can clean them if you come in early.

I used to either wait until my pickups were unloaded or I would come in on a Saturday morning on my own time to thoroughly clean the inside of the pkg car. Took me 15-30 minutes and the loader appreciated my efforts.

We got tired of it. Grievances don't fix it.

I heard a few buildings lodged a formal complaint with PUCO and opened an investigation on them for not washing our cars to the point that we can't do a proper pre trip.

They got traction on that.
it's not business as usual I don't know why the company does not understand that.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
SHOCKER!!!

Loads the truck off the clock.

Skips out on his strike line shift.

Now, he admits he stole work from the part timers by cleaning vehicles off o'clock on a Saturday.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
it's not business as usual I don't know why the company does not understand that.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Screenshot_20200404-092244_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20200404-092244_Google.jpg
C3E81E5E-A7DE-4227-B0D8-3D1181774832.gif

CoordinatedHardHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

SHOCKER!!!

Loads the truck off the clock.

Skips out on his strike line shift.

Now, he admits he stole work from the part timers by cleaning vehicles off o'clock on a Saturday.

I didn't steal anything from anyone!

I was on the picket line on Day 1 and was embarrassed by the behavior of some of my co-workers. I also had bills to pay and used my time in a more constructive manner. I handed my strike check back to our BA.

The PTers are responsible for washing the outside of the PC-----I took care of the inside. That was my "office"----do you like to work in a dirty office?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I didn't steal anything from anyone!

I was on the picket line on Day 1 and was embarrassed by the behavior of some of my co-workers. I also had bills to pay and used my time in a more constructive manner. I handed my strike check back to our BA.

The PTers are responsible for washing the outside of the PC-----I took care of the inside. That was my "office"----do you like to work in a dirty office?
Whatever you say. It's your story.

Over70irregs

How would this change anything?
They gave us this speech on Friday.
"If someone gets it here, we'll notify you. If someone gets it one building over though, we aren't gonna notify you."

Even if someone in your building gets it you're still gonna have to show up to work.
They don’t want to pay if we have to self quarantine. Simple as that. You already know.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In other words you backed your PC up to the carwash and used the high pressure wand to blow it out the back door?

Pretty much.

Our center washed the pkg cars inside the bldg. There were hoses mounted on support poles throughout the bldg. The floor sloped toward a center drain so I would nose in to the dock and wash it through the front.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
If I were to follow the Union workbook you would be right.

Pretty much.

Our center washed the pkg cars inside the bldg. There were hoses mounted on support poles throughout the bldg. The floor sloped toward a center drain so I would nose in to the dock and wash it through the front.

You never backed the ibt unless it was a personal benefit to you.

Btw, no pkg cars are to be washed outside for years due to epa issues.
Covid crisis getting to ya?
Do you find yourself talking to yourself? :happy-very:
Try meditating ...:peaceful:
I never talk to myself. One opinion is enough.:peaceful: