Filing grievances everyday!

mikeups1978

At one time the harassment got to be so bad every time I went somewhere the supervisor was like my shadow. She was always following me step-by-step, running after me when I was trying to get away, taking the pop bottle from my mouth when I was drinking it when the break bell rang, and then she had the umost nerve to tell me I was treating her like a stepchild. This is what happens when U show them your a very good worker. To this day I still have this anger inside of me from it.

Maybe I should've filed grievances everyday until she was fired!

Ouch

I would have eaten chili for a week straight. Problem solved. It's amazing how much you can benefit from beans.

At one time the harassment got to be so bad every time I went somewhere the supervisor was like my shadow. She was always following me step-by-step, running after me when I was trying to get away, taking the pop bottle from my mouth when I was drinking it when the break bell rang, and then she had the umost nerve to tell me I was treating her like a stepchild. This is what happens when U show them your a very good worker. To this day I still have this anger inside of me from it.

Maybe she was sexually attracted to you? Sometimes my wife follows me around like that. Hell we did it three times last week alone.

The minute she touched you to remove the pop bottle is when you should have gone to HR.

A

anonymous6

need more details. what started this? there is usually a beginning to something like this.

browntroll

the moment anyone snatches any sort of food from my hands its game on. if i had a sup following me i would just eat chili beans with meat and protein shakes.
the smell would be enough to clear a 10 foot radius, i have literally cleared isles in stores like this. i have never seen a sup take any sort of drinks from anyone
, i would tell hr the sup was trying to dehydrate me so i can get a heat stroke.

the moment anyone snatches any sort of food from my hands its game on. if i had a sup following me i would just eat chili beans with meat and protein shakes.
the smell would be enough to clear a 10 foot radius, i have literally cleared isles in stores like this. i have never seen a sup take any sort of drinks from anyone
, i would tell hr the sup was trying to dehydrate me so i can get a heat stroke.
I feel the same way. When I'm hungry I'm not sharing.

rod

Retired 22 years
You missed your opportunity to get her good. This lady apparently got an $8,000 settlement for this performance.

icu

for who you are !
I would have eaten chili for a week straight. Problem solved. It's amazing how much you can benefit from beans.

Yes a good Crop Dusting and a Butter Cup to boot is standard procedure here.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The day someone puts their hands on me at work if they dare too, THEIR GETTING DESTROYED lol. Or anywhere for that matter, I don't play that game. Destroying somebody is fun lol.

The day someone puts their hands on me at work if they dare too, THEIR GETTING DESTROYED lol. Or anywhere for that matter, I don't play that game. Destroying somebody is fun lol.
Be careful with that jump man. There are procedures and outside agency's that you can go to for this and still keep you job. These people (ups) are so Amarth that it makes them stupid. Don't fall into their category.