FIRE! HOT!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
P600 was gas. P800, P1000 were both gas and diesel.

We still have a few, as the result of a huge automotive department.

The only 700's (I've seen) had the square front with the barn door rear.

BTW.... contractually.... those are supposed to be phased out by now.

-Bug-
Then why aren't you enforcing the contract?

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
those old international trucks have heavy ass hoods! He is seriously lucky he did not knock himself out.

lol I can see it now

4 supvisors suffer burns looking for p-clips holding wiring so they can try to fire the mechanic

Last edited:

ManInBrown

You really think he could get any worse than that one? We don't have any left in our building with that front end style.
Bingo. My guess is a dairy fresh casual or someone very very low on the seniority list. I haven’t even seen one of those high steps in years. They’re all gone in my building.

F

Frankie's Friend

Btw: the day's write up would have the original and yellow copy still in the book on board.
Some drivers write things up as they go during the day so they dont forget in the rtb pm work.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
No way in hell is that a P700. You guys are nuts
Correct. It's a diesel P10 or above. That's the new shaped hood that came out for the bigger cars. The mid nineties 7s had either the dolphin look, the angled nose or the short square nose.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I thought that was the case. I am in Chicago this week and am seeing all kinds of relics that I thought should have been retired by now.
Should be, but will continue to go until it racks up what is projected to be about 3500 in a months expenses to keep it going. Then it gets the axe.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
those old international trucks have heavy ass hoods! He is seriously lucky he did not knock himself out.

lol I can see it now

4 supvisors suffer burns looking for p-clips holding wiring so they can try to fire the mechanic
Only p clamps remaining are not capable of causing fires.