Fired club

R1wonder

Did you ask how one is to hydrate if in the field and in need of fluids?

I would think this would be the first thing out of union rep's mouth?
Just told them it was gonna be hours before I was able to take lunch . Stopped in fast for a drink. They don’t listen . We will have the same convo again soon with the labor bosses I know the drill

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Just told them it was gonna be hours before I was able to take lunch . Stopped in fast for a drink. They don’t listen . We will have the same convo again soon with the labor bosses I know the drill
Their not bored, volume is down and when it is slow they neat pick, they look for small things like that

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Take job back, then sue. Any good lawyer would have no problem collecting if this is all that went down?
So you are an internet lawyer? He is a bargaining unit member, he settled and accepted no back pay..part of the process, nothing to sue for.

Any (GOOD LAWYER) will tell you that....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you are an internet lawyer? He is a bargaining unit member, he settled and accepted no back pay..part of the process, nothing to sue for.

Any (GOOD LAWYER) will tell you that....
You sure? I would say firing someone for getting a drink is harassment.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
If what you’re saying is to be true, then this is crazy. 3min of production time being used to grab a drink gets you discharged.

Well you can thank the union for that. Too much unnecessary tension around here.

Brownwind

Who’s in the beginning of the year plus contract year discharged club , I didn’t record my 3 min stop to buy a drink , so I’m in the club 🍻 . And apparently 6 others in my hub
Today my sup met me 60plus miles away from the center at a truck stop and was doing an “observation “ between me and another driver. First thing he did was give me a box going to the middle of nowhere and wanted me to build the manifest. We both told him we can’t because the board is locked. He literally tried both our boards to build Manifest. (We punched in our break as soon as we finished our air transfer and didn’t say a word while trying to figure out what was going on). As you know on break the board is useless. He mentioned in passing that they are trying to clean up loose ends and are checking everyone.
My advice is to use the break button when you’re doing questionable stuff. We were just messing around but we were protected by the Diad. If an old guy like me is a target you better believe the young guns are close behind.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Today my sup met me 60plus miles away from the center at a truck stop and was doing an “observation “ between me and another driver. First thing he did was give me a box going to the middle of nowhere and wanted me to build the manifest. We both told him we can’t because the board is locked. He literally tried both our boards to build Manifest. (We punched in our break as soon as we finished our air transfer and didn’t say a word while trying to figure out what was going on). As you know on break the board is useless. He mentioned in passing that they are trying to clean up loose ends and are checking everyone.
My advice is to use the break button when you’re doing questionable stuff. We were just messing around but we were protected by the Diad. If an old guy like me is a target you better believe the young guns are close behind.
Do you mean "time outs,break" or "other work - 086"?

For whatever reason we can't use the break function, only meal and 086.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'd file a Supe Working grievance on the prick for bringing thepackage

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm in the double-fired, double last chance agreement club. ✊

giphy.gif