Fired club

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
One day our on road was getting on us about this :censored2:, so I was coding off every few minute non work thing...pee break, cup of coffee after delivering to that gas station etc. Found out you can only take 4 lunch breaks. Wtf

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

This morning I was missing a commercial piece and found it at 3:15. The place closed at 3 and I was about 5 miles away from it. I was just going to sheet it closed off area and toss the info notice in the trash like usual then I thought about the 4 drivers fired in my center over the last month for dumb stuff and I thought about the guys on here getting fired for dumb stuff. So I closed out the stop and wasted the half hour to drive to the place, sheet it closed and go back. Everything by the book gentlemen. I even coded out a paid break for an old guy that chatted my ear off yesterday.

Thebrownblob

This morning I was missing a commercial piece and found it at 3:15. The place closed at 3 and I was about 5 miles away from it. I was just going to sheet it closed off area and toss the info notice in the trash like usual then I thought about the 4 drivers fired in my center over the last month for dumb stuff and I thought about the guys on here getting fired for dumb stuff. So I closed out the stop and wasted the half hour to drive to the place, sheet it closed and go back. Everything by the book gentlemen. I even coded out a paid break for an old guy that chatted my ear off yesterday.
Yep they don’t want us using our area knowledge so screw them I will waste there miles and gas.

margaritaville

February is always flavor of the month. The pick something to act like they will enforce all year then stop bothering with it by mid march. Same usually goes for the guard shack getting more strict too. It's pretty disrespectful after they just got done thanking people for coming to help saturdays and other things during peak. Every year, since forever.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
VERY smart!!!! I have seen divers fired before for doing that. Since they weren't at the stop when it was sheeted the driver was fired for Integrity and Dishonesty .usually sat out for a couple of weeks ,or if they really didnt like you a month or more

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
February is always flavor of the month. The pick something to act like they will enforce all year then stop bothering with it by mid march. Same usually goes for the guard shack getting more strict too. It's pretty disrespectful after they just got done thanking people for coming to help saturdays and other things during peak. Every year, since forever.
Funny how they're concerned about Christmas stuff getting stolen 6 weeks after

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I'm in the double-fired, double last chance agreement club. ✊

giphy.gif
I thought you left UPS

Brownwind

Remember what the check paid for. Protect yourself and we’ll survive to make up for it later.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

VERY smart!!!! I have seen divers fired before for doing that. Since they weren't at the stop when it was sheeted the driver was fired for Integrity and Dishonesty .usually sat out for a couple of weeks ,or if they really didnt like you a month or more
Yet! Regularly encouraged by management. Until it’s not convenient for them.

textat3

There has to be more to this story. Did you bring up cool solutions? You need to file a multitude of grievances, Call OSHA, Call the NLRB. Your rights have been violated.

R1wonder

There has to be more to this story. Did you bring up cool solutions? You need to file a multitude of grievances, Call OSHA, Call the NLRB. Your rights have been violated.
I called my business agent I’m not gonna go causin a ruckus over this . And no , there’s literally no more to the story . 3-4 min in and out tops . Didn’t record it . Discharged .

Oh and I didn’t use 3 points of contact at a stop like 30 min before. He watched me for a while