Fired for the first time

snarts

Finally reached another milestone in my UPS career, my first firing.

Had a hearing a back in May about not following methods and procedures and left the hearing with a notice of suspension. Somehow I find out last week that the notice magically changed to a notice of discharge and was upheld and I was "fired" right there on the spot. My shop steward and business agent are currently in the process of getting this overturned and they told I'll be back next week with back pay for all the days I've been out.

I heard you ain't :censored2: until you get fired at least once so I'm glad I have that going for me now.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day

Had a hearing a back in May about not following methods and procedures and left the hearing with a notice of suspension. Somehow I find out last week that the notice magically changed to a notice of discharge and was upheld and I was "fired" right there on the spot. My shop steward and business agent are currently in the process of getting this overturned and they told I'll be back next week with back pay for all the days I've been out.

I heard you ain't :censored2: until you get fired at least once so I'm glad I have that going for me now.
Stay strong brother

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

So what did u do and how many years as a driver? And you believe them even after a hearing. Lol

ManInBrown

Let me guess. You're on the 9.5. Clowns

Every single morning it's a line of drivers waiting to go into the office, every single one including myself on the 9.5. SMDH

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

u heard wrong

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's pretty strong!

Fired twice in the same day by the same person?

Or, fired by two different people in the same day?

I am not sure which would be funnier..
Same guy. He started to walk me out then realized he would have to run the preload, brought me back in. Fired me an hour later, did the same thing.

Fun fact. Same guy promoted me and flew out to my wedding earlier this year. I must have gotten better I guess.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Same guy. He started to walk me out then realized he would have to run the preload, brought me back in. Fired me an hour later, did the same thing.

Fun fact. Same guy promoted me and flew out to my wedding earlier this year. I must have gotten better I guess.
Wow ur amazing