Fired for the first time

Richard Cranium

Finally reached another milestone in my UPS career, my first firing.

Had a hearing a back in May about not following methods and procedures and left the hearing with a notice of suspension. Somehow I find out last week that the notice magically changed to a notice of discharge and was upheld and I was "fired" right there on the spot. My shop steward and business agent are currently in the process of getting this overturned and they told I'll be back next week with back pay for all the days I've been out.

I heard you ain't :censored2: until you get fired at least once so I'm glad I have that going for me now.
Not Good. Say a prayer

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Wow ur amazing
IMG_8056.GIF

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I was just told I'll be back at work tomorrow.

and I got fired for not writing those numbers on the pal label directly on the box.

You know the ones that are already on the box in big bold letters?
We don't even use those!!! Lmfao. We use addresses, not pal numbers. 30 stops could have same pal. Lmfao.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Makes me so mad when loader is shoving Irregs in the back and I ask where it's going and he says 3411. Smh... no dude. The friend'n address!!!!!!
My favorite is when a new driver delivers a package by the pal label and the actual address is a totally different area. They don't even look at the real address!!

Appvol

I have been fired 2 times while part time and I got a letter in the mail saying I was fired as a driver.I was running a route that was where my P.O. Box was. Checked the mail open the letter and was like what.Called shop steward to see if I needed to park the truck and have someone get me.Shop Steward found out it was a working termination.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Almost every time I've ever called in sick they tell me I'm going to be terminated. Then the rest of the day they call me asking me if I feel better and can come in

KOG72

I’m full of it
My favorite is when a new driver delivers a package by the pal label and the actual address is a totally different area. They don't even look at the real address!!
Misloads were not that bad back in the days when they actually looked at the label.....just saying.