Fired

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yea I get a lot of candy bar wrappers and piss bottles left behind by the drivers. I have to sort the packages into 32 separate bins and deal with idiots who left their diad in a tote. Fun stuff.
flood.gif

Dr.Brownz

Part-time local sort here. Head supervisor was not happy with my performance. "Look at Bob, he doesn't want this job!! He doesn't even want to be here. Not even trying!"

In my anger I said something along the lines of "well I've tried to use my words to tell you I don't want to sort, you seem to not understand those, so I figured I'd try actions."

Fired for work slowdown(?). Stupid thing to say but his proding made me lose my cool.

Steward filed grievance for me and said I'll probably be back. This has given me little comfort. Does mentioning his harassing, provoking nature help me in this situation? Besides the greivance do I have any other recourse to deal with this manager? Basically I'm asking your opinion on whether I'll get my job back, and how do I stick it to this butthole?

You'll be fine, keep in contact with your steward. Get back pay and just stay calm next time.