Fired

poundedinthebrown

Yo dawg! If you get your job back, try doing whatever you want but not giving your sup an honest play-by-play of it.
Randy Jackson works at UPS now?

Also reread my original post. I lost my cool. In no way did I think I was admitting to work stoppage/slowdown. I wasn't vague enough tbh.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You've been there for over 4 years and couldn't just chuckle and make the sup look like a dip:censored2:? LOL

Didn't you read the post? The OP tried to use his pretty words.

well I've tried to use my words to tell you I don't want to sort, you seem to not understand those, so I figured I'd try actions.

Between your pretty words and your actions, you still seem like a wussy.

Box Ox

Randy Jackson works at UPS now?

Also reread my original post. I lost my cool. In no way did I think I was admitting to work stoppage/slowdown. I wasn't vague enough tbh.

I try to change up the verbiage to spice thing up a little bit during Q&A.

Never heard of or seen somebody lose their :censored2: on local sort. Compared to preload it’s like a nice summer stroll through the park.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I try to change up the verbiage to spice thing up a little bit during Q&A.

Never heard of or seen somebody lose their :censored2: on local sort. Compared to preload it’s like a nice summer stroll through the park.
I went from local sort to preload and it was like going from spring break to the gulag

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Yep. World of difference. Blew my mind the first time I saw a local sort shift. Must have to be a real fairy to blow your lid in a local sort small sort! Lololololol!!!!
Especially after 4 years. I’ll get frustrated and kick a wall or something but that’s about it