FIREWORKS in the Southwest over Andy Ms "carve-out!"

Evil

Rumor has it Andy M has become the red headed step child of the Southwest. Big boys Randy C and Ron H have blamed the Arizona crook for Fred Z winning the Southwest Rider locals, especially theirs.

Now desperate Hoffa and Ken H have also cut ties with the Arizona crook. Hoffa and Randy C have been looking for a new candidate to chair the "carve-out out" in the upcoming negotiations but have had no luck finding the new buffon.

No one wants to be the next scapegoat of the healthcare that stole half of the pension increases of thousands of members.

Oh Andy...Oh Andy...Oh Andy..

Hofficer Hater

And the TDU "circle jerk" continues....

-Bug-

For your information BUG. Andy M announced his resignation from his principal officer position of Local 104. At the young age of 53 and sitting on three pension contributions and three very well paid salaries he's stepping away?

Hmm, I'm assuming his pending embezzlement investigation has nothing to do with his resignation at the young age of 53, right BUG?

SoCalUPS

Rumors and gossip is the only thing that some people here are good for. I won't even call them brothers or members since they pray every day for the Union's demise and the rise of corporate funded TDU.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
This would be laughable to anyone who attended the last few General Membership meetings. Independent internal audits have accounted for every single penny going back since Andy took office. Our local is in great shape financially and gaining members.

Hoffa may be sore about the Carve Out, but our members sure aren't. Our healthcare plan is the envy of the Nation and other locals are knocking on our door asking how they can be a part of it. Andy isn't a Fred Z supporter at all, and has expressed nothing but disdain for TDU. Andy did the right thing standing up for our Maintenance of Standards language that many locals bargained away decades ago. Only ignorant fools think otherwise.

Come back when you have something more substantial than BS, I won't be holding my breath.

Evil

This would be laughable to anyone who attended the last few General Membership meetings. Independent internal audits have accounted for every single penny going back since Andy took office. Our local is in great shape financially and gaining members.

Hoffa may be sore about the Carve Out, but our members sure aren't. Our healthcare plan is the envy of the Nation and other locals are knocking on our door asking how they can be a part of it. Andy isn't a Fred Z supporter at all, and has expressed nothing but disdain for TDU. Andy did the right thing standing up for our Maintenance of Standards language that many locals bargained away decades ago. Only ignorant fools think otherwise.

Come back when you have something more substantial than BS, I won't be holding my breath.

Its a fact that Ron H and Randy C want Andy M off as chair in the next contract negotiations. This healthcare is a joke compared to what we enjoyed. The IRO investigation against Andy M and his Eboard has not been completed. We know that he lied and said that it was over and he was clean. Nobody quits from a high position if he was squeaky clean.

As for TDU, you obviously don't know Andy M. He used to be a TDU member, just like Randy C and many other flip flops.

LeadBelly

Banned
For your information BUG. Andy M announced his resignation from his principal officer position of Local 104. At the young age of 53 and sitting on three pension contributions and three very well paid salaries he's stepping away?

Hmm, I'm assuming his pending embezzlement investigation has nothing to do with his resignation at the young age of 53, right BUG?
I believe he already has a job in another local.

Evil

I believe he already has a job in another local.

VP Rick M just committed the biggest mistake of his life. UPSers at 572 are gonna give the Arizona crook an amazing welcoming.

As for 104, they left the biggest maroon in charge! 104 has a local election coming up at the end of the year, but it's looking like a trusteeship will come before the election.

Let's not forget the butt kicking Teamsters United gave Hoffa at that local . Big 104 will vote an anti Hoffa slate in the next election.

LeadBelly

Banned
VP Rick M just committed the biggest mistake of his life. UPSers at 572 are gonna give the Arizona crook an amazing welcoming.

As for 104, they left the biggest maroon in charge! 104 has a local election coming up at the end of the year, but it's looking like a trusteeship will come before the election.

Let's not forget the butt kicking Teamsters United gave Hoffa at that local . Big 104 will vote an anti Hoffa slate in the next election.
Yea I do not think those moves are good one, but we'll see.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Its a fact that Ron H and Randy C want Andy M off as chair in the next contract negotiations. This healthcare is a joke compared to what we enjoyed. The IRO investigation against Andy M and his Eboard has not been completed. We know that he lied and said that it was over and he was clean. Nobody quits from a high position if he was squeaky clean.

As for TDU, you obviously don't know Andy M. He used to be a TDU member, just like Randy C and many other flip flops.

So you say, but seeing your inaccurate track record the notion is laughable at best. The healthcare is equal or better than what we enjoyed, Doctors still compliment me on my health insurance. Our plan has assets over $826 million from a startup of zero dollars.

The IRO B.S. is a joke and everyone knows it. You will never hear another thing about it and he was very frank with the member of how that process works. The independent forensic audit was completed a few months ago and told what we all knew- that our Local is squeaky clean. AM didn't quit, he accepted a Western Region position under Rick M because he is marrying his long-time fiance in the same area. Really dude, crawl back under your TDU rock it's just sad now.

LagunaBrown

Andy M is the MAN!!!!

1. Who got PEER 80? (Age and years of service add up to 80= retirement)
2. Who has a better funded Pension than the west? (25 and 30 years and out = busted many pensions)
3. Who has to pay less than $150 Single / $300 for a Retiree's family healthcare?
Tim S?
Fred Z?

Come on all you TDU parrots..... Who has better?

Last edited:

Evil

Andy M is the MAN!!!!

1. Who got PEER 80? (Age and years of service add up to 80= retirement)
2. Who has a better funded Pension than the west? (25 and 30 years and out = busted many pensions)
3. Who has to pay less than $150 Single / $300 for a Retiree's family healthcare?
Tim S?
Fred Z?

Come on all you TDU parrots..... Who has better?

In December 2015 running on an anti carve out and anti Hoffa agenda Abel A and Benny G defeated Hoffa puppets Bill E and Doug S at Local 186 in Ventura.

The carve out was so bad that Fred Z Teamsters United slate won the Southwest Rider locals that were affected by this garbage healthcare. At Local 396, which has the largest UPS membership and home Western Region VPs Ron H , Fred Z defeated Hoffa 1097 to 831.

At ex VP Randy Cs home local, Fred Z defeated Hoffa 1183 1053.

As for your brother Andy M, Fred Z blew out your daddy Hoffa 931 to 556 at his home local in Arizona.

Lets not forget the embezzlement investigation and sexual harassment lawsuit pending on your brother Andy M. He thought that by resigning as ST in Arizona and coming to Rick Ms local the investigation would stop. Andy M thought wrong it has not yet concluded, we're very confident he will be charged and expelled from the Teamsters just like his brothers Rome A and Ken H.

LagunaBrown

In December 2015 running on an anti carve out and anti Hoffa agenda Abel A and Benny G defeated Hoffa puppets Bill E and Doug S at Local 186 in Ventura.

The carve out was so bad that Fred Z Teamsters United slate won the Southwest Rider locals that were affected by this garbage healthcare. At Local 396, which has the largest UPS membership and home Western Region VPs Ron H , Fred Z defeated Hoffa 1097 to 831.

At ex VP Randy Cs home local, Fred Z defeated Hoffa 1183 1053.

As for your brother Andy M, Fred Z blew out your daddy Hoffa 931 to 556 at his home local in Arizona.

Lets not forget the embezzlement investigation and sexual harassment lawsuit pending on your brother Andy M. He thought that by resigning as ST in Arizona and coming to Rick Ms local the investigation would stop. Andy M thought wrong it has not yet concluded, we're very confident he will be charged and expelled from the Teamsters just like his brothers Rome A and Ken H.

Show me the Numbers!!!!
Your babbling makes you look stupid!
WHO GOT BETTER!!!

LagunaBrown

What do retiree's pay at local 89?
What do retiree's at 804 pay?

Let's go TDU you talk about the carve out let's compare it to your leaders locals! Give us the numbers!

Both your poster boys pay higher retiree medical and both have endangered pensions.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What do retiree's pay at local 89?
What do retiree's at 804 pay?

Let's go TDU you talk about the carve out let's compare it to your leaders locals! Give us the numbers!

Both your poster boys pay higher retiree medical and both have endangered pensions.
Local 89 retirees pay the amount that was IMPOSED on them in the last contract by Hoffa and Hall.
That local voted in impressive and historic numbers to try and effectuate a different result, only to have the rug pulled out from under them and autonomy thrown to the wayside.
Fred Z played no role in the failing Central States Pension, but the same can't be said about Hoffa and Hall.

As for Local 804, I'm pretty sure that both their H&W and pension funds strengthened under Tim S and that Eboard?

Wonder why some locals and regions were permitted to negotiate "carve outs", while rest of us were force fed turd burgers?