Firing

mikeups1978

The company can fire someone for acting too goofy? The union says first they would have to fight for U, but I don't know if I believe any of it. I used to hit away at myself (meaning slap or punch myself on the head). A lot of times when I'm at work I don't think I'm not at work anymore; I think that I'm on the unemployment line feeling sad that I lost my job! But that's just thinking; it was a long time ago so just let it go, and forget about it?

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
If I started a thread like this, I would beat the crap out of myself!!

Pow pow, kempo on oneself is not a good thing for a sustaining employment.

What would the union say?? Please don't fire him, he's already taken a beating!

The company can fire someone for acting too goofy? The union says first they would have to fight for U, but I don't know if I believe any of it. I used to hit away at myself (meaning slap or punch myself on the head). A lot of times when I'm at work I don't think I'm not at work anymore; I think that I'm on the unemployment line feeling sad that I lost my job! But that's just thinking; it was a long time ago so just let it go, and forget about it?
If you need help call 867-5309 it's the corporate number.

Doubt you can get fired for that.After all,you obviously passed the " if youre breathing,your hired test". You sound more like management material however..........

mikeups1978

Maybe they were just saying that to scare me. It was the third time management warned me. I felt like I had to write this down to get it off my chest! Maybe I was making the company look bad because if something bad happened to me the full-time supervisor would've lost his job.

menotyou

bella amicizia
What hypocrisy is this? I received tons of hate mail from you clowns bashing me for calling a supervisor who refuses to break jams incompetent. Yet you are all joining in to attack a special person. Unreal...
Why are you, who is so perfect, in need of a sup to break jams? I would have thought you could do it all. Right, superman?