Firing

menotyou

bella amicizia
Because you believe it is a sup's job to get your unload straight on the belt, including breaking jams and flipping labels. Why not just clock out and let him do the job entirely? Oh, let me guess? That's not what you meant? Clock out and really make their numbers sing!!

I bet you have driven some of the trailers I loaded "cachsux". You should be so lucky...

Hey, stuperstars like you or the average joe your trailers all pay me the same. Alphabetize the thing if you want. I`ll still be in the cafeteria drinking a soda while you sweat your balls off and attract looks from your sups ;)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You aren't really thinking this out so there won't be much point. My job is to load. A SUPs job is to "supervise". AKA text his wife, walk around looking for load bars, and lecture slow workers on their pph. I load well. The supervisor recognizes that by breaking jams and flipping labels for his loaders, he is keeping his belt running. This makes both of us more efficient and happy. Without me, he would fail. With me, he earns a promotion. Not too hard to decipher. A supervisors job is to work when certain hourly employees aren't looking. Think of it like a game of hide and seek if it helps you to grasp the big picture. Lazy union employees burden the building. They are natural mooches so they grieve and slow down those who work at a good pace and believe in unity amongst PEOPLE, not titles. Our job is to do the real work and hide from the people who would try to stop us. They can't though, because if you complain about a SUP working, you will be instructed to "work as directed" so far away you can't see us doing the true work. You will only have any inkling of what is still going on because your belts won't be backed up into the sort isle or unload, depending on whatever skill-less task they have you doing.
5 to 1 it's Socks.