First day driving

Brisket

So you both had the same board? Maybe should have figured out where your stops started and ended and set your marker so you know where to start.

Methods Man

I’m not seasonal. They hired my as a PCD, and package handler. They trained me for a day for driving AIR. That’s what I’ve been doing the past few weeks. But before today. I’ve never been on a route. Even with a supervisor

So does the qualification process work the same though? Drive 30 days? Should be the same work? Follow the same book as normal Qualification?

Brisket

They knew. They told me before they sent me out. I’m not trying to make excuses because I realize 10 hours isn’t acceptable. But I mean. My first day with a full truck and no training on the route. On top of that. I can’t just follow my diad because all his stops were in there as well

Trust me when I tell you, 95 stops is nowhere near a full truck ( unless they are dell computer servers).

bugsbunny

Been driving air for a couple weeks. Today they threw my on a route. 95 stops all residential and it took me 10 hours. And I forgot to unload 2 packages in the truck when I got back. Kinda worried about tomorrow haha. But idk what they expected I have never been trained on that route
Great job considering no training. I have seen driver deliver 60 stops in 10 to 12 hours.

john chesney

They knew. They told me before they sent me out. I’m not trying to make excuses because I realize 10 hours isn’t acceptable. But I mean. My first day with a full truck and no training on the route. On top of that. I can’t just follow my diad because all his stops were in there as well
That would be enough to blow me up. :censored2: em if they can’t get the right :censored2: in the diad

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If they let me do it again tomorrow. With my own board and not someone else’s stops. I’ll get it done in 6 hours
I sound like a broken record but the only way you could qualify on a messed up route is to
Show up early ,sort and sharpie the address # on everything before start time.

Your big screwup so far was the call tag. The sig. req. package was OK

BucsGuy

I sound like a broken record but the only way you could qualify on a messed up route is to
Show up early ,sort and sharpie the address # on everything before start time.

Your big screwup so far was the call tag. The sig. req. package was OK
Can you explain what to do with the call tags? Exactly..? I asked my sup in the AM. He said he did t have time to explain and stormed off