First picture of black hole

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Have you seen the Democrat proposals lately? You’re a party of accelerationist and it’s not towards a utopia.

This, from someone who supports a $25B useless border wall. The $5B is just for starters. Nobody from Team Trump ever states the total proposed cost of the barrier.

El Correcto

god is dead
This, from someone who supports a $25B useless border wall. The $5B is just for starters. Nobody from Team Trump ever states the total proposed cost of the barrier.
Lol 25 billion, compared to trillions.

Let’s put that in perspective for you.

Republicans want to spend this many zeros
Democrats want to spend this many zeros

Your party is proposing over a hundred trillion dollars in entitlements, regulations and government programs.

El Correcto

god is dead
I love it when Democrats freak out over billions, when they are proposing trillions. Hell they’ll fund millions for a single photo that benefits no one.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

oldngray

nowhere special
I've spent a good bit of time around 'homeless' people.
It is very hard to help them because they 'like' the way they live.
That 'like' is based and mired with what most people would designate as 'mental illness'.

Mental illness and/or drug abuse. Can't or won't try to fit into normal society.

oldngray

nowhere special
Most drug abuse is caused by mental illness.
Few addicts kick their habits without addressing the issues between the ears.

Kind of a chicken and the egg situation. Which comes first? Mental illness or drug abuse? And I agree the only way they can kick it is to really want to and make lifestyle changes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Kind of a chicken and the egg situation. Which comes first? Mental illness or drug abuse? And I agree the only way they can kick it is to really want to and make lifestyle changes.
In most cases the mental illness causes the person to escape from reality by taking drugs.
Certainly some drugs can cause or exacerbate underlying mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

newfie

The wall will keep the rest of the members of your gang out and deny you the drugs you survive on, and close off your access to the human traffic underage minors you thrive on. its money well spent.

newfie

Lol 25 billion, compared to trillions.

Let’s put that in perspective for you.

Republicans want to spend this many zeros
Democrats want to spend this many zeros

Your party is proposing over a hundred trillion dollars in entitlements, regulations and government programs.

dont forget the 40 trillion to keep cows from farting

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2950_02.jpg

trickpony1

In most cases the mental illness causes the person to escape from reality by taking drugs.

The reality of today is much different than the reality of Ward, June and Beaver Cleaver.

Today's reality is faster paced, higher pressure and more expectant.

Drugs help "take the edge off". Alcohol has been around for a while. It helps take the edge off....but I guess that's ok.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The reality of today is much different than the reality of Ward, June and Beaver Cleaver.

Today's reality is faster paced, higher pressure and more expectant.

Drugs help "take the edge off". Alcohol has been around for a while. It helps take the edge off....but I guess that's ok.
Just because it is legal does not mean it is OK.
The addict can't handle his liquor any more than coke or heroin.
Liquor is the number one 'drug' when it comes to death and impact on a person and his/her family.
Nicotine when taken via tobacco (480k) smoking kills the most people each year
followed by alcohol (88k) ...
all other drugs combined is 72k.