First picture of black hole

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe you should talk to Trump about his pal MBS, the Khashoggi murder, or him sucking up to his Saudi pals with that ridiculous orb. As an obvious Muslim hater, perhaps you need to get educated about the Saudis, who practice the most conservative form of Islam. They hate almost everyone.

Trump loves them, and they love Trump, and he provides them cover for all of the bad things they do. Remember, they're gay killing Muslim bigots, so try and think your way out of this wet paper bag.

I know it will be difficult, Mr Pokemon.
Not really. There’s this thing called not agreeing with everything a politician on your side does.

You should try it out. Thinking for yourself is a good thing.

floridays

I saw that video too ... priceless.
I haven't seen it. I just thought I was stating the obvious. I will search for it though. If you care to ease my search you can post the particulars, better yet link it for me.
I'm old, lazy, and more often than not don't currently give a turd about much beyond my yard.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I haven't seen it. I just thought I was stating the obvious. I will search for it though. If you care to ease my search you can post the particulars, better yet link it for me.
I'm old, lazy, and more often than not don't currently give a turd about much beyond my yard.
It was an interview on MSNBC with the founder of the Weather Channel.

Weather Channel co-founder vs. climate change
In an interview with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman contended that climate change isn’t real, saying “more polar bears are alive and happy today than we’ve had in 100 years.”

oldngray

nowhere special
32572173234f41.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you believe pretending to be gay on an Internet forum gives you some special insight?
I got the day off. I'm eating McDonalds breakfast sandwiches and about to watch some HBOGO, while waiting on my bae to come over. Have fun out there though :proud:
You sound curious. ;)

I’ve been playing the long con for 4 years just to own you with facts and logic while being a minority who can’t be racist or sexist.

El Correcto

god is dead
When are you going to start using facts and logic? Crying victimhood seems more your forte.
Or maybe you want to argue that white supremacy gangs are the a bigger threat than MS-13 or Islamists?

Your whole narrative is steeped in victim hood, I like to use it because it tends to be the only language liberals speak.

It will be fine

Are you here to prove that girl deserve a Nobel peace prize and that this picture is worth 26 million dollars+?
A Nobel peace prize would be kinda strange for a scientific advancement. Visual proof of the existence of black holes is worth much more than $26 million, your lack of intellectual curiosity has no bearing on that.