First picture of black hole

It will be fine

Or maybe you want to argue that white supremacy gangs are the a bigger threat than MS-13 or Islamists?

Your whole narrative is steeped in victim hood, I like to use it because it tends to be the only language liberals speak.
When have I argued that? I don’t concern myself with media manufactured threats.

El Correcto

god is dead
A Nobel peace prize would be kinda strange for a scientific advancement. Visual proof of the existence of black holes is worth much more than $26 million, your lack of intellectual curiosity has no bearing on that.
Why is it worth that? What did we learn from an image of something they already roughly knew what it looked like and were accurately predicting its effects.

Look at the Ted talk I posted she brings up a slide with an image of a black hole that looks a lot like the one they ended up with in 2016.

It will be fine

Why is it worth that? What did we learn from an image of something they already roughly knew what it looked like and were accurately predicting its effects.

Look at the Ted talk I posted she brings up a slide with an image of a black hole that looks a lot like the one they ended up with in 2016.
Pure scientific research is best pursued by the state. Collectively we can study science that has no clear profit motive at the time leading to breakthroughs that would otherwise never be recognized.

It will be fine

You tend to do what the people pointing guns at you and threatening you with a cage say.
Nah, you’re just a victim. There’s no gun pointed at you. You’re just too lazy to learn how to avoid taxes. It’s easier to cry about it than do something about it. Your crying is old, you need new material.

It will be fine

Democrat platform 2020: just commit tax evasion bro, it’s not a big deal.
If the society that is supported by taxes isn’t worth the cost to you, leave the society. You take part in society but don’t want to pay your share, it’s pathetic. Leave society if it’s your entire worldview that taxes are evil and you’re being repressed, you won’t be missed.

bacha29

I’ve said it before, Obama getting flown around the world was a huge waste of tax payer money. Why would we fly his ass around to bash America? Trump is money well spent. You don’t take democrats at their word if you don’t think Trump has saved us money. Hell 1 trillion in golf expenses doesn’t even dent the proposals being propped up by the democrat party, what’s it up to 90 trillion over a 10 year span in entitlements?

I could care less if Trump walked around with a 26 million dollar gold chalice filled with cheeseburgers. That man is saving us more money by not being Hillary than he could hope to spend in the remainder of his life.
What he's so called "saving" you is being made up by means of record borrowing. But don't worry in the end you'll still be signing up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid etc. All legislation passed into law by evil, communist sympathizing pinko liberals ...... And you'll be damn grateful for it albeit grudgingly .

El Correcto

god is dead
What he's so called "saving" you is being made up by means of record borrowing. But don't worry in the end you'll still be signing up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid etc. All legislation passed into law by evil, communist sympathizing pinko liberals ...... And you'll be damn grateful for it albeit grudgingly .
Have you seen the Democrat proposals lately? You’re a party of accelerationist and it’s not towards a utopia.

BrownArmy

upload_2019-4-13_12-47-9.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Isn't another word for all of this "hypocrisy"? Ill-informed, ignorant hypocrisy.