Hope it works out for you, like I said take a part time job for now and wait until driving bids go up and sign everyone until you are full time then you can pick and choose which routes you would like to be on when you gain seniority.
Thanks bro I appreciate the useful information.

Hope it works out for you, like I said take a part time job for now and wait until driving bids go up and sign everyone until you are full time then you can pick and choose which routes you would like to be on when you gain seniority.
xUySTNH0FAKg4UgA80.gif

You will know when you know. Some buildings are hiring off the street, some are not. Drivers in your loop will know better than anyone here.
Some have told me that they’re hiring off the street more because everyone in the building is either too young or just doesn’t care to drive. I’m just leaving it to fate and letting the pieces fall wherever they may.

PT Car Washer

Some have told me that they’re hiring off the street more because everyone in the building is either too young or just doesn’t care to drive. I’m just leaving it to fate and letting the pieces fall wherever they may.
With the 6 inside to 1 off the street hiring ratio it sounds like working inside would be the best way to be hired FT.

boxdust

Basically they’ll just hire straight from outside
in the west they have to clear the transfer list before they can break the 6to 1 rule. last year my center got 3 transfers and one off the street in January because no one in the building wanted to drive. so it really depends on where you are. my center has a lot of people who started as seasonal drivers and never worked inside.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
But I thought “you don’t need to know how to load em’ to be able to deliver em’.....damn, when I heard him say that for the first time I wish I had the power to pimp slap him through my phone... such a know it all arrogant lil’ bitch...