Flashlight Suggestions Whats your go to?

35years

Gravy route
Flashlights have come a long way just in the last year.
The hottest pocket rocket is the Emisar D4.
Around $40
($18 more for the XPL 5000k)

Tiny, single battery, and 5,400Lumens!!!

Dimensions:

• 18650 length: 93.7 mm or 3.66 inches (larger battery)
  • 18350 length: 63.3 mm or 2.48 inches (smaller battery)
  • Bezel diameter: 28.0 mm
  • Head diameter: 30.0 mm (widest point)
  • Body diameter: 23.9 mm

See the summery...
TK's Emisar D4 review | BudgetLightForum.com

Demo...

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

On the real though, I don't use a light, except the one on the DIAD. If UPS wanted me to have a flash light they would provide one. If I can't find the house without a flashlight too bad, guess you should mark your house better

wayfair

swollen member
On the real though, I don't use a light, except the one on the DIAD. If UPS wanted me to have a flash light they would provide one. If I can't find the house without a flashlight too bad, guess you should mark your house better
I take care of my customers.... been on the route too long...

Went to get a new light for this coming year and has the choices ever grown. Looking for a pen light sized flashlight that will shine far enough to see box and house numbers on these rural routes. What do you carry?
Spotlights, flashlights, pen lights, bat lights, stun gun lights, head lamps?
Post a amazon product link if you can or the model name.

Best light you'll ever own for seeing labels would be any >30 lumens clip on visor light for your cap. Clips right on and you can see what's in front of your face. If you can find one with 2 settings (two rows and one shuts off), that'd be great for walkways and labels alike. For addresses I suggest a maglight. It'll shoot right through the cab and across the street no problem. A leather belt loop and they make them light enough now it won't be a burden.

Dhydratd

...For addresses I suggest a maglight. It'll shoot right through the cab and across the street no problem. A leather belt loop and they make them light enough now it won't be a burden.
See my post on page 4 of this thread. Maglites are outdated. They are big, heavy, and are great for beating the :censored2: out of someone, but better torches are available today that blow Maglites out of the water using only a single AA battery!