flavor of the month

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
@UpstateNYUPSer being back on BrownCafe

Dave is a Liar.
He is a racist.
He is broke and living in Albany NY.
Didn't have enough money to move to Florida.
He is suspected in the killings of dozens of cats that have been found in dumpsters.
He is also wanted for Jaywalking

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Flavor of the month here is 9.5 and appearance standards.

Every driver that goes over 9.5 without alerting the center that they need help is being brought into the office. Same with any driver that receives help but doesn't make 9.5.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Every driver that goes over 9.5 without alerting the center that they need help is being brought into the office. Same with any driver that receives help but doesn't make 9.5.
what about appearance? everyone has beards and hoodies anyways lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We got guys showing up in camo hats, sports hats, black hoodies, different color shoes, sculpted beards(I'm talking pencil thin lines and goatees.)

Its hilarious actually. They've lost all control lol
Start paying bonus to those clean shaven and in uniform compliance. Watch how fast these slackers step in line.

542thruNthru

Start paying bonus to those clean shaven and in uniform compliance. Watch how fast these slackers step in line.

center manager doesn't really care. We got a new DM and that's always their first thing. They want to show they changed something quickly to their boss.

Overpaid Union Thug

Last time they tried to raise hell about us not alerting them about going over 9.5 I promptly reminded them that I alerted them when I get on the list. I can understand them getting pissed when a driver gets help but still goes over but it is possible for things to happen that are beyond that drivers control.