flavor of the month

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
Your car wasn't worth $300?
10 year old Camry. 6 months later I already had new vehicle and didn't want the hassle of dealing with whatever damage was done. Plus I was not real happy with the BPD. Nice of them to solve the crime after the plates expired then want to charge me for towing the vehicle.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Here we go again. At least I had a good 1.5 years not doing it. Sr manager asked me this morning did my cradle in the truck work. Yes it works, I only use it to and from area, basically just for the charge. He instructed me to use it all the time. Fudge. Whatever. Now I'll just be slower since you want me to play around with the stupid DIAD and cradle, stop selection, etc. So if you want to pay me the same if not more for doing less work, have at it A Hole.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here we go again. At least I had a good 1.5 years not doing it. Sr manager asked me this morning did my cradle in the truck work. Yes it works, I only use it to and from area, basically just for the charge. He instructed me to use it all the time. Fudge. Whatever. Now I'll just be slower since you want me to play around with the stupid DIAD and cradle, stop selection, etc. So if you want to pay me the same if not more for doing less work, have at it A Hole.
How hard is it to put the diad in the cradle and drive where it says?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mark and go, really doesn't take too long.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
How hard is it to put the diad in the cradle and drive where it says?
It's not physically hard, but it's extra steps and unnecessary and a waste of time, prolonging my day. Instead of just driving to my known next stop and making the delivery, I have to scroll through the ever updating list on the board to select the correct stop. But it's there dime so...

But his real goal is to have something on me. Now he could say I wasn't working as instructed and discipline me. At least he didn't mention that stupid safety vest, I don't wear that sheet either.

542thruNthru

We don't have to follow it here, just put it in the cradle.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
We don't have to follow it here, just put it in the cradle.
I doubt we do here either, but A Hole was just recently promoted to Sr, so he's flexing his pathetic muscle. This is my same former sup that tried to suspend me on Christmas Eve, for delivering my own freight and working a 8 hour day. He can kick rocks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not physically hard, but it's extra steps and unnecessary and a waste of time, prolonging my day. Instead of just driving to my known next stop and making the delivery, I have to scroll through the ever updating list on the board to select the correct stop. But it's there dime so...

But his real goal is to have something on me. Now he could say I wasn't working as instructed and discipline me. At least he didn't mention that stupid safety vest, I don't wear that sheet either.
Why scroll? Why not just go to the next stop it says to go to?