flavor of the month

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE 9.5?

Today the supes were going around demanding we sign papers acknowledging that we had been given 'a less than 9.5 dispatch' and 'must finish work under 9.5 following all the methods.' This while probably the majority of the resi streets in the center are covered in hard-packed snow. So I worked extra safely all day and also decided to follow the advice of @MECH-lift: Orion 100%. I wound up giving away 20 stops :rofl:
I’m so proud of you union brother! WE NEED MORE TROOPS LIKE YOU!

100% ORION WILL DESTROY MANAGEMENT

🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I'm spreading the word at my center -- there are a few drivers that already resort to Orion 100% when mgmt pisses them off haha
They thought Orion would be the ultimate driver discipline tool, little did they know it gives us ultimate power because it is such a failed system. I like to send diad messages into center
“SERVICE FAILURES IN SOLUTION RTB TIME/MILES/ORION ARE NOW INVALID”
🧔✊

Whither

Scofflaw
They thought Orion would be the ultimate driver discipline tool, little did they know it gives us ultimate power because it is such a failed system. I like to send diad messages into center
“SERVICE FAILURES IN SOLUTION RTB TIME/MILES/ORION ARE NOW INVALID”
🧔✊
I got a great kick out of it -- wasting time moving my post office stop out of the way to then dig around for pkgs on the back of the 5 and 6 shelves. Didn't have to break to make service today but the day will come shortly, and I'll be laughing as I drive all the way across my route, and then roll past stops on the way back to resume trace

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I got a great kick out of it -- wasting time moving my post office stop out of the way to then dig around for pkgs on the back of the 5 and 6 shelves. Didn't have to break to make service today but the day will come shortly, and I'll be laughing as I drive all the way across my route, and then roll past stops on the way back to resume trace
this is me everyday. i run straight air, always, then, only if theres dock space at the tiny ass P.O. i have, do that, then head right back to the first stop in the board. if my P.O. had the space and it wasnt a shart show, ( ive had to push the delivery to 4 pm a few times) id do it in trace.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
beware union brothers, management is out for blood..

#1: they pull a package out of your truck in morning , hide it in supervisors office.
#2. Supervisor hides in the office and waits till you return from the route and park your truck.
#3. Supervisor plants box into truck while you aren’t looking and snaps photo of box and claims you never scanned it

NEVER TRUST MANAGEMENT

🧔✊

#1: they pull a package out of your truck in morning , hide it in supervisors office.
#2. Supervisor hides in the office and waits till you return from the route and park your truck.
#3. Supervisor plants box into truck while you aren’t looking and snaps photo of box and claims you never scanned it

NEVER TRUST MANAGEMENT

🧔✊
When your truck is empty you snap a picture

Whither

Scofflaw
I would wipe my arse with that form and file a grievance if they pursue it any further.
Supes brought these forms up again today so I alerted my BA and stews that I will be grieving this little stunt. Was talking with a senior driver tonight who said never in 25 years had mgmt had the gall to pester drivers about production during winter weather. 'Better, not bigger' lol

Whither

Scofflaw
BA is waffling over my proposed grievance. Doesn't think it amounts to harassment if they don't attempt discipline. My argument is, their little document is a violation of Article 6, and the content of that violation was specifically in regards to production -- a not-so-subtle attempt to intimidate drivers to rush to make 9.5 based on their unrecognized production standards. And this during a week of severe winter weather, during which it is understood that extra caution is required to follow the methods and work safely. Beyond vehicular accidents and slips and falls, this week we have also had to contend with frostbite.

Not Rushin’

what’s managements flavor of the month at your center?

right now ours is “backing”

Stay strong bearded and non-bearded union brothers PEAK is almost here!
Complete stops at controlled intersections behind the stop line and be sure that telematics shows you zeroed out on the stop. No rolling stops.

Not Rushin’

Supes brought these forms up again today so I alerted my BA and stews that I will be grieving this little stunt. Was talking with a senior driver tonight who said never in 25 years had mgmt had the gall to pester drivers about production during winter weather. 'Better, not bigger' lol
We always used to get a break from the over-allowed crap in the winter, but not this year. Somebody needs to fall down or hit something so they back off and get their priorities straight.

Whither

Scofflaw
We always used to get a break from the over-allowed crap in the winter, but not this year. Somebody needs to fall down or hit something so they back off and get their priorities straight.
Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but even then you know they won't take any responsibility for preying on drivers who lack self-respect. Instead it'll be the usual 'You guys suck, stop getting into accidents and getting injured!' That said, the double-binds of mgmt are comical once you see them.

For example Orion mileage is another flavor of the month at my center. I've been following Orion out of spite haha, and my mileage is higher than running my route in a sensible fashion. If they bother me about it, I'll say: I don't know, I'm following the trace, it's a real stumper! But -- if you're asking me, it sure looks like the solution requires me to double my resi backs (I already average 20-25 necessary ones). Meanwhile the methods tell me to avoid unnecessary backs. So which is it guys?

Siveriano

what’s managements flavor of the month at your center?

right now ours is “backing”

Stay strong bearded and non-bearded union brothers PEAK is almost here!
I THOUGHT IF YOU PUT YOUR VEHICLE NUMBER MANUALLY AND OVERRIDE IT NOTHING WILL SHOW ON THE REPORTS.
caps*

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

NEVER TRUST MANAGEMENT

🧔✊

Wouldn’t you send not found in

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Ahh, the good old days. Had my car stolen out of that lot in '99. Cops found it in Dorchester 6 months later and wanted me to pay them 300 bucks to get the car. No thanks.
The road in /out of there gets worse every year, I cringe going over there in a tractor