flavor of the month

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Wheel of Management. Don't worry much about today because tomorrow it will be different.
lighted-60-96.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The no missed packages thing is such a joke. Had a reg-temp driver drive 30 miles out to meet me to pick up a misload. He then proceeded to drive 50 miles the other way to deliver it. It was an Amazon ground. If we bend over backwards that much for one of Bezos' ground pieces, I'd love to see what we do with airs.

I swear this company will step over a dollar to save a dime.

Airbear

No idea what our flavor of the month is. I hardly ever see management, let alone talk to 'em. It's blissful. People wonder why i'm happy all the time.

OKLABob

No scans OMS sups searching our trucks before we can even park them when we return to the building. Also being hounded for not having ups socks. I’m in progression with 4 kids I don’t have the extra 50 bucks for 4 pairs if socks lol

bumped

No scans OMS sups searching our trucks before we can even park them when we return to the building. Also being hounded for not having ups socks. I’m in progression with 4 kids I don’t have the extra 50 bucks for 4 pairs if socks lol

You don't have to wear the UPS socks. You just need to wear pants then.

Package Stick

"Send it."
How can you pull out of a driveway if you can't pull out of your wife/side chick?

WTFm8

We have flavor of the weeks now. Vest, cradle use and the big one now is uniform appearance. Drivers are being told they absolutely need to wear polishable leather boots or there will be discipline. :censored2: you give me the money to get them.

Get an appearance waiver to not polish your boots. Dr. note from a podiatrist saying your feet sweat and if you seal your boots by polishing them it will become excessive and a health hazard. LOL

I haven’t polished my current or last pair and feet sweat has drastically reduced. Last year I’d literally bring a change of socks and take my boots off during lunch.

WTFm8

Here it's 3pm. Seems like once a month I won't catch a bad pal'd misload until later in the day. Recently sent in one (a resi 15 miles off-area) after 6p. OMS was irritated, told me that upper management expects us to verify every pal against the shipping label by 3pm as well. I just chuckled: "Okay, do you want me to deliver it or sheet it missed?" Took out a second pkg car since I had air volume, logged an extra hour OT for a single amazon envelope by the time all was said and done.

Had 2 ad-cuts today for an apartment complex that a lot of foreign students are in and all require sig.

Drove to area at end of day and neither apartment had anyone home. Easy extra 15min OT.

Drivers got on management and dispatch case about route staging in the building. They’d have routes on opposite sides of the county next to each other so if a missload occurred, it could be an hour drive from area then 30 min back to building.

barnyard

KTM rider
Get an appearance waiver to not polish your boots. Dr. note from a podiatrist saying your feet sweat and if you seal your boots by polishing them it will become excessive and a health hazard. LOL

I haven’t polished my current or last pair and feet sweat has drastically reduced. Last year I’d literally bring a change of socks and take my boots off during lunch.

I have 2 pair of work shoes and wear them every other day. Dry shoes are way more comfortable and way less smelly.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Had 2 ad-cuts today for an apartment complex that a lot of foreign students are in and all require sig.

Drove to area at end of day and neither apartment had anyone home. Easy extra 15min OT.

Drivers got on management and dispatch case about route staging in the building. They’d have routes on opposite sides of the county next to each other so if a missload occurred, it could be an hour drive from area then 30 min back to building.
I drove an hour and twenty minutes yesterday for a shirt from amazon. We have guys parked next to each other who are 40 miles apart.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Regardless of your how you feel about her opinions, she’s still a child. I’m sure you would get “triggered” if that was being said about your child.

if the child doesn't want to be treated like an adult, then the child shouldn't be lecturing adults. especially when they have no idea what theyre talking about. your shame tactics dont work anymore. stop grabbling

Last edited:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Exact same problem in my building. The rationale? We're using smart scanners so misloads shouldn't be a problem. Right.