flavor of the month

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by MECH-lift, Oct 12, 2019.

1. govols019

govols019 You smell that?

Wow..... really?

2. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

How hard is it?

3. Maple Grove MN Driver

Your Center Manager isn't fit to run a Lemonade Stand. Never mind a Center for UPS.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Maple Grove MN Driver

That is the best interview ever.
    I giggle uncontrollably every time I see it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

5. Hey Bro, was in your training packet......from before time began. You have to provide your own shoes and socks. Way it's ALWAYS been.

6. Ghost in the Darkness

Ghost in the Darkness Well-Known Member

Here its brown or white undersirts, can't have black showing near your neck.... even though 25% of the new uniform shirts are black.

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Hookers and blow baby!

God bless America!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Whither

Whither Scofflaw

Here it's 3pm. Seems like once a month I won't catch a bad pal'd misload until later in the day. Recently sent in one (a resi 15 miles off-area) after 6p. OMS was irritated, told me that upper management expects us to verify every pal against the shipping label by 3pm as well. I just chuckled: "Okay, do you want me to deliver it or sheet it missed?" Took out a second pkg car since I had air volume, logged an extra hour OT for a single amazon envelope by the time all was said and done.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. KoennenTiger

KoennenTiger Active Member

Millennial? Recognizing reality isn't a moral judgement. Next time I'll give your a trigger warning

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  10. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Bingo. Could not be an easier, stress free job when you stop caring about all the BS, and realize short of killing someone or stealing, they are stuck with you. You aint going nowhere so they better learn to like it or they can pound sand. I actually miss package some days. Thats how little i gave a sheet. I miss that free grievance money, and i miss breathing in the fresh air on a nice fall day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. ResetSouthBelt

ResetSouthBelt New Member

Clear bags here at River City....All thanks to two hourlies stealing the new IPhone 11 with help from a Supervisor

12. DumbTruckDriver

DumbTruckDriver Allergic to cardboard.

Regardless of your how you feel about her opinions, she’s still a child. I’m sure you would get “triggered” if that was being said about your child.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. AwashBwashCwash

AwashBwashCwash Active Member

I thought I was required to at least write RTS.

One time I got written up and was pissed and was about to walk out of the office without signing their paper, and the steward stopped me and told me I was required to at least write RTS.

14. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

The flavor of the month is common business practice. Gotta keep them on their toes. Deal with it and soon it shall pass

15. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Nope. @zubenelgenubi posted the Article 6 language in this thread. You are not required to sign anything.

Management can put RTS if they want. It's just saying that it was reviewed with you.

16. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

Are you 14?

17. Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Sissy Brown Short Shorts Active Member

Yeah and I just spend 150$ on boots, real nice ones. Been wearing the same brand for years at work without a problem. New center in the same building and now they’re not good enough. That’s what pisses me off. Sick of the 50s era dress code. They made a guy wear pants because he was wearing a knee brace it’s ridiculous.

18. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

Those are the center managers you have to grieve to death. Nit pick the stuff they do wrong right back and maybe they will learn to be more lenient. Supervisor not wearing a name tag? Article 20 section 5 grievance right there.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

This is a true story. Believe it or not, couldnt care less. We had a center manager get walked off. He is now a delivery driver for Domino’s

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. KoennenTiger

KoennenTiger Active Member

None of my children have fetal alcohol syndrome