Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • This thread is racist.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Box Ox

You might as well switch parties at this point. You have no huevos.:happy2:

I'm one of the guys you're going to look to for advice after you wake up on November 4 to a re-elected Donald Trump. You'll be wondering how it could have happened. How could Twitter and Reddit not be an accurate reflection of the Country's politics as a whole? Where did the Democratic party go so wrong?

I'll be there for you, pookie. We'll get through the next several years of Trump together.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm one of the guys you're going to look to for advice after you wake up on November 4 to a re-elected Donald Trump. You'll be wondering how it could have happened. How could Twitter and Reddit not be an accurate reflection of the Country's politics as a whole? Where did the Democratic party go so wrong?

I'll be there for you, pookie. We'll get through the next several years of Trump together.
Look at the third option of this poll. That’s their answer to anything they dislike. It’s always some sort of phobia or ism.

Box Ox

More bad news out of Iran.

TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!! (has another TDS seizure)

Iran's Olympic medalist Kimia Alizadeh says she's defected - CNN

"Alizadeh confirmed the rumors Saturday, saying she "didn't want to sit at the table of hypocrisy, lies, injustice and flattery" and that she did not want to be complicit with the regime's "corruption and lies."

"My troubled spirit does not fit with your dirty economic ties and tight political lobbies. I wish for nothing else than for Taekwondo, safety and for a happy and healthy life, she said adding that she was not invited to go to Europe.
She said the decision was harder than winning Olympic gold. "I remain a daughter of Iran wherever I am," she said.

Her defection comes amid anti-government protests in cities across Iran on Saturday and international pressure after Iran admitted it had accidentally shot down a Ukrainian flight, killing all 176 people aboard"

It will be fine

No, no! This has to be bad! @It will be fine , give me a negative angle here!
Try thinking for yourself, I know it would be a departure, but give it a whirl. Protests in Iran are nothing new. The Ayatollah isn’t going anywhere. It’s nice to see the people upset but if we try to aid them militarily I doubt it will go well. We can’t garner international support for them because our president has no credibility on the world stage. Good for the protesters, hope the Iranian leaders don’t have to kill too many families to end them this time.

El Correcto

god is dead
Try thinking for yourself, I know it would be a departure, but give it a whirl. Protests in Iran are nothing new. The Ayatollah isn’t going anywhere. It’s nice to see the people upset but if we try to aid them militarily I doubt it will go well. We can’t garner international support for them because our president has no credibility on the world stage. Good for the protesters, hope the Iranian leaders don’t have to kill too many families to end them this time.
https://nypost.com/2020/01/12/president-trump-tweets-support-of-iranian-protesters-in-farsi/
Do I need to make a second thread predicting if Trump will intervene if Iran begins killing protesters?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
https://nypost.com/2020/01/12/president-trump-tweets-support-of-iranian-protesters-in-farsi/
Do I need to make a second thread predicting if Trump will intervene if Iran begins killing protesters?

Trump, Bolton, Pompeo and the entire administration have openly advocated for regime change in Iran since Day 1. Of course, he's going to support protests against the ruling government, and if he were to interfere, that would be pretty stupid. So, he probably will if they start shooting protesters.

These are not massive protests, because it's very dangerous to be anti-government in Iran. You're never going to see really large rallies, because they know they'll be shot or sent to jail.

I know you don't understand imperialism, but interfering in a foreign government's affairs to try and change leadership is exactly that. The fallacy that we want "democracy" for Iran and love the people is pure BS. We want their oil, control over the region, and to appease Israel and Right Wing hawks whom Trump needs to stay in power.

Try some research, other than FOX or Breitbart.