Forced 1 hr lunch

542thruNthru

All of these union dinosaurs are worried about taking an hour lunch. Meanwhile the company is making the job harder every year and the union is nowhere to be found when we harassed through horrible dispatches every day that only get worse. You guys want to sit in your poop brown colored trucks at 9pm and take your lunch and dutch oven yourselves for an hour thats your choice. These are the same guys that will work till they are 70 and be surprised that the union doesnt have any more pension money to pay you.
Great another trolling idiot. First we have"backroomdeals69" now we have some rogue scholar named "truckinandfuuckin69"

Both these "different" people blaming the union for their running and gunning and being taken advantage of. Both with the same 9pm end time. Yeah ok...

Damn Barney's.

Seriously if you have to put 69 in your name. You're already a loser. ;)

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
All of these union dinosaurs are worried about taking an hour lunch. Meanwhile the company is making the job harder every year and the union is nowhere to be found when we harassed through horrible dispatches every day that only get worse. You guys want to sit in your poop brown colored trucks at 9pm and take your lunch and dutch oven yourselves for an hour thats your choice. These are the same guys that will work till they are 70 and be surprised that the union doesnt have any more pension money to pay you.
The reason your dispatches are horrible and getting worse is because you’re not taking your lunch in the middle of the day. Funny my dispatch seems to stay the same.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tell the company you refused to take a lunch, then run like a true runner-gunner.

542thruNthru

The reason your dispatches are horrible and getting worse is because you’re not taking your lunch in the middle of the day. Funny my dispatch seems to stay the same.
That's Impossible. You're just staying out for another hour unpaid. You could be in by 5pm everyday doing the same amount of work by not taking a lunch!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's Impossible. You're just staying out for another hour unpaid. You could be in by 5pm everyday doing the same amount of work by not taking a lunch!
No. When you skip lunch you often do less miles, you have more room for pickups. Both accelerate the paid day.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Great another trolling idiot. First we have"backroomdeals69" now we have some rogue scholar named "truckinandfuuckin69"

Both these "different" people blaming the union for their running and gunning and being taken advantage of. Both with the same 9pm end time. Yeah ok...

Damn Barney's.

Seriously if you have to put 69 in your name. You're already a loser. ;)
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Backdoordeals69

Skip your lunch , more stops for you less for me I don’t give a 🤬
I promise you they don’t give me more stops and I don’t run either. Dispatch stays the same and I go out with about 70-80 stops everyday less than 100 miles. All that’s great still don’t want to waste an hour of my day taking a lunch I don’t get paid for.