Forced 1 hr lunch

Thatguy123

If I wanna take a 30 min lunch and not an hour that should be my choice. They’re starting to force 1 hour lunch breaks to all drivers. Can they fire me for choosing to take 30 min? It seems unconstitutional for anyone to force me to take an hour when that isn’t needed. Our state law does not allow employers to force breaks upon anyone exceeding 30 min

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If I wanna take a 30 min lunch and not an hour that should be my choice. They’re starting to force 1 hour lunch breaks to all drivers. Can they fire me for choosing to take 30 min? It seems unconstitutional for anyone to force me to take an hour when that isn’t needed. Our state law does not allow employers to force breaks upon anyone exceeding 30 min
What did you eat on your lunch

542thruNthru

What does your supplement say?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s just the flavor of the month, once heavy volume hits they’ll be saying “ you can skip lunch” that’s when you take your full hour and make them send help..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

“Unconstitutional”
At least it’s spelled right

Lmao

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The contract says to take an hour. If you want to donate free labor, the shareholders will appreciate it. Enjoy the extra stops you will get.

pierregarcon

Runners gonna run

It's not really about that for most of us in my center. If I can get my route done by 530pm instead of 630pm, I would rather enjoy that hour at home relaxing, running errands, etc. Not sitting in my truck somewhere or at some restaurant. It's not like by skipping my lunch I gain some speed burst that lets me get done faster than normal.

john chesney

God are you stupid

john chesney

It's not really about that for most of us in my center. If I can get my route done by 530pm instead of 630pm, I would rather enjoy that hour at home relaxing, running errands, etc. Not sitting in my truck somewhere or at some restaurant. It's not like by skipping my lunch I gain some speed burst that lets me get done faster than normal.
God are you stupid

Poop Head

Judge me.
Keep getting done at 530 by skipping, they'll adjust your workload till you're getting done at 630 again.

You're not limited to just sitting in your truck, or in a restaurant. There's plenty of stuff to do

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Go ahead, work off the clock. We need to thin out you runner-gunners.