Forced 6th day punch

Thebrownblob

Oh I believe you.
Yep

Driver: hey union Steward I’m not going to get my eight hour day.

Me: did you inform them you need help to get your eight?

Driver: yes, but they aren’t replying

Me: send them a message and tell them you’re bringing back what you cannot finish before you’re able to return to the building and get your contractual 8 hour request.

Driver: but that will put a target on my back and they’ll just give me the work tomorrow.

Me: enjoy working 9 1/2 hours

Manifesto

Don’t worry most of the people are too chicken to do it. Swear to God.
I've only had to do that once. Usually they keep them about right on here or I've had them pull off stuff before I leave. I give them a 15 minute 'grace' period unless I desperately need to be somewhere (yeah, I know I probably shouldn't do that). But one time I brought 19 back and they had someone finish my route.

Thebrownblob

I've only had to do that once. Usually they keep them about right on here or I've had them pull off stuff before I leave. I give them a 15 minute 'grace' period unless I desperately need to be somewhere (yeah, I know I probably shouldn't do that). But one time I brought 19 back and they had someone finish my route.
The company knows the people who will not pull the card. They always target the weak.

100%

No. That’s a five day punch with overtime, if in the course of the week, you violate the 9.5 you can file if you are a package car driver. Or if your a feeder driver you would most likely throw a fit because you didn’t get 60 hours.😂
True, but anything over 40 is forced OT.

What'dyabringmetoday???

No. That’s a five day punch with overtime, if in the course of the week, you violate the 9.5 you can file if you are a package car driver. Or if your a feeder driver you would most likely throw a fit because you didn’t get 60 hours.😂
Believe it or not, some feeder drivers don't need or want 60 hours. And manage just fine on 40 or just above. To each their own though...

R1wonder

Our center manager said “ peaks different “ when questioned on the new no forced day on scheduled day off….?

pretty sure it says it pretty clearly in the contract…
🧔‍♂️✊
I was wondering about this because I’ve seen zero language with any form of black out dates for peak

R1wonder

Because there aren’t any. It says you can’t be forced six days.
Upstate ny supplement still has this , if the union doesn’t back us with the master , they will do whatever they want

Attachments

• IMG_4540.png
    IMG_4540.png
    558.7 KB · Views: 30

R1wonder

I was going to post that because I wasn’t sure where you were getting the first one. Who negotiated the word “ordered”. And a four hour guarantee for full timers? Lol.
Yup , benefits, UPS 100%, they force every single driver to work every Saturday during peak. If there was an eight hour guarantee there prob wouldn’t be enough work to force the entire staff