Forced to work

PT with a life

Air has been increasingly later everyday for 3weeks. We have had very few air packages on time for a while now!! Air never arrives in time for reg. Drivers. Our drivers rarely leave building til 930 to 945 daily.

Mst3k

File a grievance asking that they cover the pay you are losing from your other job since they are forcing you to skip to cover air.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am a preloader who went to driving school and now a pt air driver. As I am just a part timer I have another full time job outside of company. My question is..
Can i be forced to shuttle air? I was recently told if i didnt come back to center hours after shift end to shuttle late air, that I shouldnt come back to work Monday. I took that to mean i was fired. I lost 2 days of work this week due to this situation, as well as lost more money than i made driving. Can anyone help me with some answers and how to handle this situation?
if your off the clock they cant force you to do anything

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am a preloader who went to driving school and now a pt air driver. As I am just a part timer I have another full time job outside of company. My question is..
Can i be forced to shuttle air? I was recently told if i didnt come back to center hours after shift end to shuttle late air, that I shouldnt come back to work Monday. I took that to mean i was fired. I lost 2 days of work this week due to this situation, as well as lost more money than i made driving. Can anyone help me with some answers and how to handle this situation?
we had a guy at me center who signed up for saturday air. They would sometimes ask him if he would drive air during the week for various reason. Told them he couldnt do it, just saturdays. Will saturdays they had enough people to drive. So they just took him off the air driving list.